Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Product Code not showing as redeemed

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Product Code not showing as redeemed

Daekard
12.15.2011 , 12:55 PM | #1
First of all sorry if this question has already been addressed but I entered my product key a long time ago and now when I am on my account screen it shows the product code as not being redeemed. I then tried to re-enter the key I was given in the Origin email and it says that it has already been redeemed? Why is it not then completed?

again sorry if this is a duplicate thread but I am freaking out cus I dont want to buy the game again or anything!

Thanks

Demitries
12.15.2011 , 12:59 PM | #2
I'm having a similar problem. I redeemed my code on Nov 29th. However constantly looking over the relevant early access posts, people from the 30th have already entered the game. I am also not showing my code as redeemed.

amacke
12.15.2011 , 12:59 PM | #3
If it helps you feel better... I am having this exact same issue. And I pre-ordered back on July 21st.

Arcturis
12.15.2011 , 01:01 PM | #4
same here. I'm glad i'm not the only one. I have early access, so i imagine it's fine.

I went looking for a process for purchasing game time.

Luigispice
12.15.2011 , 01:05 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by amacke View Post
If it helps you feel better... I am having this exact same issue. And I pre-ordered back on July 21st.
Apparently this will go away when you get the invite email. I'm in the same boat, pre-ordered on the first day and am currently not playing.

Arcturis
12.15.2011 , 01:32 PM | #6
I'm playing early access. I'll wait untill the 20th and see what happens. Should still have the 30 days of game play.

Arcturis
12.16.2011 , 04:22 PM | #7
Just got me redeem code in an email. bought a 6 month subscription too.

... where are the divorce papers