Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware developers and QA-Dept. Are you awake? Fix your game.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Bioware developers and QA-Dept. Are you awake? Fix your game.

Lunacy
02.08.2012 , 05:20 PM | #11
The game has been out for less than 8 weeks. Have you actually presented your bugs in a formal report, or posted them in the Operations thread? Or do you just jump on the developer demanding justice?

You expected a perfect game, wrong answer...
Your guild has cleared all current content, congrats!

What exactly are you trying to say?

Axtor
02.08.2012 , 05:24 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunacy View Post
The game has been out for less than 8 weeks. Have you actually presented your bugs in a formal report, or posted them in the Operations thread? Or do you just jump on the developer demanding justice?

You expected a perfect game, wrong answer...
Your guild has cleared all current content, congrats!

What exactly are you trying to say?
Read my post again, with thought, dear sir.
But as an executive memo:
-its bugged

And i didnt expect a perfect game. But there comes a time when progress needs to be made.

Lunacy
02.08.2012 , 05:30 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Axtor View Post
Read my post again, with thought, dear sir.
But as an executive memo:
-its bugged

And i didnt expect a perfect game. But there comes a time when progress needs to be made.
I did read your post, which is why I'm replying to it. You pointed out that there are bugs in operations. I'll ask again, did you submit reports to the appropriate channels? If you did, and you've run out of patience, bummer...

If not, you're equally at fault. Obviously the bugs aren't game-stopping since you've cleared everything.

So again, what's the point of what you're trying to say? All I see is that you're upset that Bioware hasn't fixed those bugs yet... sounds like you need to be patient and let the game mature, hence my comment about it only being released for a short time.

Boreus
02.08.2012 , 05:37 PM | #14
When they create premades for people to copy over to the test server, people might actually start testing endgame content and stuff might get fixed. Until then, they're on their own as far as bugs are concerned.
Passion, peace. Strength, knowledge. Power, serenity. Victory, harmony. Freedom, the Force.

Axtor
02.08.2012 , 05:38 PM | #15
I did read your post, which is why I'm replying to it. You pointed out that there are bugs in operations. I'll ask again, did you submit reports to the appropriate channels? If you did, and you've run out of patience, bummer...

If not, you're equally at fault. Obviously the bugs aren't game-stopping since you've cleared everything.

So again, what's the point of what you're trying to say? All I see is that you're upset that Bioware hasn't fixed those bugs yet... sounds like you need to be patient and let the game mature, hence my comment about it only being released for a short time.
So a bug needs to be game stopping before it gets fixed?
16people doing 1 boss for 4 hours and not clearing it because of bugs is not reason enough for Bioware to fix it?

And please bear in mind that bioware has issued fixes to soa which have broken it even more and not fixed it. Does that sound like quality testing from their part?
To me it doesnt.

And also, regarding submitting bugs to bioware. you know how many tickets they would actually get? And it doesnt take away from the fact that if they had people internally testing content/operations, like they should have, these kinds of things wouldnt happen most likely.

StrikeOfLight
02.08.2012 , 05:40 PM | #16
DRAT.

I just lost the game, and following the rules customary to playing said game: I regret to inform you that you all have likewise lost the game and must inform at least three others of this failure within five minutes.

Have an excellent day.

Lunacy
02.08.2012 , 05:41 PM | #17
16people doing 1 boss for 4 hours and not clearing it because of bugs is not reason enough for Bioware to fix it?

And please bear in mind that bioware has issued fixes to soa which have broken it even more and not fixed it. Does that sound like quality testing from their part?
To me it doesnt.

And also, regarding submitting bugs to bioware. you know how many tickets they would actually get? And it doesnt take away from the fact that if they had people internally testing content/operations, like they should have, these kinds of things wouldnt happen most likely.
Sad to say that's not how game design works. Sorry to hear about the issues you're having. I hope they fix them for you soon.

Ravoss
02.08.2012 , 05:43 PM | #18

To me it doesnt.

SO you DIDN'T make bug reports.... nice.

I am sorry, but as an MMO Vet I have seen this in every MMO. Patience is still a virtue and you obviously have none.
Co-GM of The Argent Legion
Sith Armies - Central Time

Axtor
02.08.2012 , 05:46 PM | #19
Sad to say that's not how game design works. Sorry to hear about the issues you're having. I hope they fix them for you soon.
I am a patient man, dont get me wrong. Im still playing, our whole guild is playing.
But how does game design work if not internally testing content?

Axtor
02.08.2012 , 05:48 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravoss View Post
SO you DIDN'T make bug reports.... nice.

I am sorry, but as an MMO Vet I have seen this in every MMO. Patience is still a virtue and you obviously have none.
Nice to see some constructive feedback from you sir.
I though i was pretty patient for 4 hours this evening wiping on soa´s missing platforms. But to keep in tone with your comment, have you, as an MMO veteran, not been having any issues on SOA nightmare? Or have you, as an MMO veteran, not done him yet?