Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

CE mouse droid gone?

Fallap
12.15.2011 , 12:42 PM | #1
Hello.

I bought the CE and got the mouse droid, earlier today when I played, I died on some mobs and when I respawned my mouse droid was gone and I cant seem to find any way to get it back :S . I have searced my inventory and other tabs but couldnt find it, would appreciate if someone found out how I could get it back ^_^ .

I'm not sure if there was already a thread about this but there isn't any search field on this forum.

gstommylee
12.15.2011 , 12:47 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Fallap View Post
Hello.

I bought the CE and got the mouse droid, earlier today when I played, I died on some mobs and when I respawned my mouse droid was gone and I cant seem to find any way to get it back :S . I have searced my inventory and other tabs but couldnt find it, would appreciate if someone found out how I could get it back ^_^ .

I'm not sure if there was already a thread about this but there isn't any search field on this forum.
Did you check your abilities window under general?

iwanbo
12.15.2011 , 01:00 PM | #3
How did you get your mouse droid already? I have the CE pre-ordered and the only thing that I have is the *****ellow crystal.

Archez
12.15.2011 , 01:21 PM | #4
^ AFAIK you need to register your CE key, not just the pre-order one.

Blue_Leader
12.15.2011 , 02:02 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Archez View Post
^ AFAIK you need to register your CE key, not just the pre-order one.
How would you register a CE key if the CE isn't even out yet? I also pre-ordered the CE and got a CE pre-order key, but no mouse droid for me. (Though, strangely, I did have one in the beta.)
--Smuggler at heart, scoundrel by nature--

-Dejulues Tze'Midak (Begeren Colony)
-Alaki Bui'loch (Begeren Colony)

gstommylee
12.15.2011 , 02:22 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Blue_Leader View Post
How would you register a CE key if the CE isn't even out yet? I also pre-ordered the CE and got a CE pre-order key, but no mouse droid for me. (Though, strangely, I did have one in the beta.)
Some people already have their CE boxes.

DisposableHero
12.15.2011 , 02:49 PM | #7
This also happened to me, no idea how to get it back tho, but I really don't mind as it was kind of doing my head in following me around all the time lol!
Tomb Of Freedon Nadd

Cú-chulainn - Sentinel
Mhacha - Assassin

FordPrefect
12.15.2011 , 03:53 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by iwanbo View Post
How did you get your mouse droid already? I have the CE pre-ordered and the only thing that I have is the *****ellow crystal.
Same here. Just pre-ordered 2 weeks ago so don't think I will have my box anytime soon
Dont be to proud of this technological terror you've constructed!
Squadron 238

Lesandro
12.15.2011 , 04:07 PM | #9
Unfortunately I can not for some reason a new topic on this and I unsubscribed here
I have a similar problem
does not appear in the game deluxe edition of the content that I purchased

Eiasneuv
12.17.2011 , 06:16 AM | #10
Yeah mine has vanished after following me around for about 5 mins now it's gone with no option to re summon it.