Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EV HM Master Looter Broken? Help us Bioware !!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
EV HM Master Looter Broken? Help us Bioware !!

GaryReasons
02.08.2012 , 03:41 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Gamstun View Post
or BW could SIMPLY get master looter to work properly.....

you're asking way too much.

Seriously though, I was just trying to give you a temporary fix until they fix master looter. In July.
Always act with intent and intensity.
Collector's Edition

Rejectoo
02.08.2012 , 03:49 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Gamstun View Post
still doesn't excuse over 5 days without any kind of response at all to my trouble

Your reply will be much the same we got automated saying it will be looked at and fixed in a future patch.
Penthide Bladedancer lvl50 Kinetic Shadow
Kinetic
http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/11110a45fa775f0b.png

Gamstun
02.08.2012 , 04:20 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Rejectoo View Post
Your reply will be much the same we got automated saying it will be looked at and fixed in a future patch.
as long as they give me the loot that was assigned to me that i couldn't loot i don't care when they fix it
Lando-"I gotta say Boba, she's a beauty of a ship. Not quite sure about the name though...."

Gamstun
02.08.2012 , 04:22 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by GaryReasons View Post
you're asking way too much.

Seriously though, I was just trying to give you a temporary fix until they fix master looter. In July.
thanks appreciate it but yeah we figured that out and haven't set it to master loot since.

thing is we have to take people from outside our guild because we're not all 50 and a smaller guild in the first place, so ninja looting-which hasn't been a problem yet-may soon be....
Lando-"I gotta say Boba, she's a beauty of a ship. Not quite sure about the name though...."

Drakkenstrikes
02.09.2012 , 07:33 AM | #15
Bioware....are you ever going to fix MasterLoot? Ever? You now have a glutton of Level 50's who enjoy ONLY your end game content.