Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EV HM Master Looter Broken? Help us Bioware !!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
EV HM Master Looter Broken? Help us Bioware !!

Drakkenstrikes
02.08.2012 , 12:35 PM | #1
Last week we did 4/5 of EV HM with Master Looter on.....Rakata pieces dropped on all 4 bosses.

This week we did 4/5 of EV HM with Master Looter on for the first two bosess....NO RAKATA Drops......turned it off...and low and behold Rakata dropped on the last two bosses.

Is this a bug and can Bioware Reset our Lockout to try the first two bosses again?

MetleAntiga
02.08.2012 , 01:05 PM | #2
This week we had Rakata drop on the 1st 2 bosses with Masterlooter on.
Bad luck for you?

Drakkenstrikes
02.08.2012 , 01:37 PM | #3
Bioware??? Is this an ongoing issue or are we just screwed?

Rejectoo
02.08.2012 , 02:06 PM | #4
Master looter is not your friend period.

One day they will fix it right
Penthide Bladedancer lvl50 Kinetic Shadow
Kinetic
http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/11110a45fa775f0b.png

Gamstun
02.08.2012 , 02:09 PM | #5
i wasn't able to loot the piece assigned to me with master looter on.....

Rejectoo
02.08.2012 , 02:20 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Gamstun View Post
i wasn't able to loot the piece assigned to me with master looter on.....
If the item is in the chest then it does not work you have to get Ops lead to loot it.

Master Looter Chests are broken and bosses are not given right amount or right loot period.

SO DO NOT USE IT PERIOD till fixed.
Penthide Bladedancer lvl50 Kinetic Shadow
Kinetic
http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/11110a45fa775f0b.png

GaryReasons
02.08.2012 , 02:24 PM | #7
Simply leave it on group loot. Have raid leader be the first person to loot the boss/chest. The leader can say what is on the boss, you can figure out who gets what. The loot than right clicks an item from loot window, and the group gets the need/greed window. The previously decided person needs, everyone else passes, loot goes out.

It takes a little longer and is tedious, but it also seems to mean you always get the correct loot.
Always act with intent and intensity.
Collector's Edition

Gamstun
02.08.2012 , 02:43 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Rejectoo View Post
If the item is in the chest then it does not work you have to get Ops lead to loot it.

Master Looter Chests are broken and bosses are not given right amount or right loot period.

SO DO NOT USE IT PERIOD till fixed.
well that would have been good to know BEFORE WE DID THE RAID.

and not even THE OPS LEADER COULD LOOT IT....

still doesn't excuse over 5 days without any kind of response at all to my trouble

Gamstun
02.08.2012 , 02:45 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by GaryReasons View Post
Simply leave it on group loot. Have raid leader be the first person to loot the boss/chest. The leader can say what is on the boss, you can figure out who gets what. The loot than right clicks an item from loot window, and the group gets the need/greed window. The previously decided person needs, everyone else passes, loot goes out.

It takes a little longer and is tedious, but it also seems to mean you always get the correct loot.
or BW could SIMPLY get master looter to work properly.....

Drakkenstrikes
02.08.2012 , 03:36 PM | #10
So again.....BIOWARE....are you going to fix Master Looter so that it works properly AND EV HM still drops Rakata tokens?