Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Jedi/Sith Code Wallpapers


Sosibius's Avatar


Sosibius
02.08.2012 , 11:56 AM | #1
Jedi Code
Sith Code

The original idea was to make a wallpaper out of the Sith Code. I cut the last line of that one because I thought that it could have ended where it does and still made coherent sense (without mention of the Force). Unfortunately, the Jedi Code really doesn't have any closure without its last line, so that one is included.

Anyway, enjoy.

Kethaera's Avatar


Kethaera
02.08.2012 , 04:27 PM | #2
Great job, I really like those!

Brosephiine's Avatar


Brosephiine
02.08.2012 , 06:14 PM | #3
You totally inspired me to do my own. It's a little more complicated than yours which s odd for me, I usually like simplicity more. I hope you don't mind that I took the liberty of building on your idea. D:

You can find it here if you wanna look:
deviantART

A system run by the ergophobic
is destined for failure.

Jessicayla's Avatar


Jessicayla
02.08.2012 , 08:50 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Brosephiine View Post
You totally inspired me to do my own. It's a little more complicated than yours which s odd for me, I usually like simplicity more. I hope you don't mind that I took the liberty of building on your idea. D:

You can find it here if you wanna look:
deviantART
Duuuude, nice choice making the Republic logo blend with the planet. That looks really awesome.

I admire the OP's wallpapers as well, sometimes I love simplicity in wallpapers and theirs is very nice and clean.
Unsubscribed until further notice.

Brosephiine's Avatar


Brosephiine
02.08.2012 , 08:55 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Jessicayla View Post
Duuuude, nice choice making the Republic logo blend with the planet. That looks really awesome.

I admire the OP's wallpapers as well, sometimes I love simplicity in wallpapers and theirs is very nice and clean.
Heh, thanks. I thought it was clever. :P I only did it because I'm averse to white backgrounds. :s So there's an alternative to the white background lol.

I'm in love with the OP's Empire wallpaper.

A system run by the ergophobic
is destined for failure.

Sosibius's Avatar


Sosibius
02.09.2012 , 08:50 AM | #6
Brosephiline,

Love your Republic wallpaper

Yeah, the Sith wallpaper was the original idea I had (and black and red wallpapers work better than white and... anything, unfortunately). I figured I'd make one out of the Jedi code as well, but I don't think it works as well on that sort of monochromatic background.

Maybe because only a Sith deals in absolutes?

Brosephiine's Avatar


Brosephiine
02.09.2012 , 03:53 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Sosibius View Post
Brosephiline,

Love your Republic wallpaper

Yeah, the Sith wallpaper was the original idea I had (and black and red wallpapers work better than white and... anything, unfortunately). I figured I'd make one out of the Jedi code as well, but I don't think it works as well on that sort of monochromatic background.

Maybe because only a Sith deals in absolutes?
Would make sense. xD You did really well with the Empire background! Only thing I'd do is fiddle with the font, but I'm picky with fonts and such. My boyfriend is a graphic design major, so I guess he rubs off on me a little bit. :P I'm always on his case about fonts on his projects, same thing with my mom when she's designing book covers. xD

"John, that font doesn't suit the overall feel of the website!"
"Mom, that font is practically unreadable!"

>_>

Edit:
I decided I'd go ahead and do a rework of yours, but I didn't change much. Just added some texture and changed the font. :P Sorry, I got bored and when I'm bored I play in photoshop. >_<

http://nikkiteeze.deviantart.com/art...Code-284156768

A system run by the ergophobic
is destined for failure.

bliapis's Avatar


bliapis
02.09.2012 , 11:43 PM | #8
really good!
i5 2500k OC @ 4Ghz | Thermaltek Hyper TX3 air cooler | 8gb Corsair Vengeance | Asus GTX580 CU | Asus Maximus IV GenZ/Gen3 | Thermatek 750W PSU -==- Server: Fredon Nad (EU)// Characters: [B]Vanguard L50: Clipjunkie// [B]Sentinel L50: Seithan// Juggernaur L50: Shaithis // Sorcerer L42: Rasthavas

LadyNightArrow's Avatar


LadyNightArrow
02.10.2012 , 12:00 AM | #9
In my opinion, for those who like simplicity, Sosibius Jedi/Sith code wallpaper is good. For those who like detail, Brosepiine's rendition is good. That being said, I'm going to grab Brosephiine's Jedi code rendition and Sosibus' Sith rendition (I hope that's OK ), because I'm not sure I like the font Brosephiine used for the Sith code.

Brosephiine's Avatar


Brosephiine
02.10.2012 , 12:06 AM | #10
Something for everyone.

A system run by the ergophobic
is destined for failure.