Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Queues and disconnects

supaplex
12.15.2011 , 12:37 PM | #1
hiho.
Im very sad with queues issue on the servers.
WHY AFTER DISCONNECT PPL NEED TO STAY IT AGAIN!!! YOU A CRAZY ?
Today all moo games have system where who are D\C have time to reconnect.
WHY NOT IN STAR WARS ???? *** ????

More than 2hours in queues.
gg.

Zabonam
12.15.2011 , 12:45 PM | #2
Bad start to their game indeed.

Narivah
12.15.2011 , 12:52 PM | #3
lol.

Was in queue from position 1200 to position 300, client crashed, back to position 1300

MegaGame
12.15.2011 , 12:55 PM | #4
a minimum of 5min safe time to log back in.
you get a group to do do something, then halfway, you get a server error and now you have to wait 10-15mins.

Smaak
12.15.2011 , 12:56 PM | #5
Same problem here, there is 1+ hour queue time on my server, where the guild got placed to. And since I live way out in the country, I usualy have a 10sec DC every hour. This game is unplayable to me untill queues are more or less gone.. pre access wasted.

Kraivenn
12.15.2011 , 02:00 PM | #6
I got d/c of the server, and then 1h 30m of queue (1200), and when there were less than 40 I get d/c again and now almost 1800 queue, more than 2 hours... this is annoying

Dragonfighter
12.15.2011 , 02:17 PM | #7
Same here.. was just right now in a Flashpoint cause of a dc.. now i have to wait 30 mins.. to go back..

ofc they kick me and look for a new one ..

so i hope that bioware does fix this problem otherwise there will be a lot of frustation.

Even thought there is still a bug in Black Talon. It crashes the client.. and so you are waiting 30 mins for nohing....

Pls Bioware do something against this problem ..

Abdiel
12.15.2011 , 02:26 PM | #8
Oh my...
Queued up for half an hour, then closed the window by accident.
Then waited another hour. When i was at position 4 in the queue, on the next update i got a "you lost connection" message and there i go - again at the end of the queue, another hour to wait - maybe with another "lost connection", who knows?

no fun this is!
not talking about the waiting time in general...

Illwill-
12.15.2011 , 02:28 PM | #9
Obviously they know about it, hopefully they are working on it...but even so, this is unacceptable. Bad enough that the server can't handle the load and disconnect people (at least in my case I can guarantee that it's not my ISP), but then put people in an hour long queue?

Bioware (EA...): you knew that people were lining up to play the game, you knew that A LOT of people were going to log on...that's why you had a stress test, remember? Guess what? You failed. Tell EA to stop counting our money and invest in some hardware, because even though the game is really nice when it works...it isn't right now.

Oh, and fix the lag in PvP (Hutt Ball especially). If it takes me 2 seconds to roll into cover, I get angry. And you won't like me when I am angry, because I like...throw stuff and say evil things that you can't hear, but it will taint your karma!

Geminireaper
12.15.2011 , 02:33 PM | #10
Simple solution. Change servers. My server is only a medium pop server. No queues and no lag to d/cs.