Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Poll: What do you think about the new changes made to global cooldown UI in 1.1.2?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Poll: What do you think about the new changes made to global cooldown UI in 1.1.2?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

View Poll Results: What do you think about the new changes made to the global cooldown UI in Patch 1.1.2
They're good! 1,075 31.10%
They're terrible! 1,972 57.04%
I don't care either way. 410 11.86%
Voters: 3457. You may not vote on this poll

Vlacke
02.08.2012 , 09:18 PM | #841
I have to say that once i got completely used to the new GCD i think it's superb.

JeramieCrowe
02.08.2012 , 09:19 PM | #842
So far, every negative comment I've seen only screams: "I'm not used to it yet!"

Basically, as far as form and function, it works very well. Now, as soon as people get used to moving the new "flashiness" to the background of their minds, all will be well.

Just give it some time, BW.
Allix Crowe - Vanguard Trooper -/- Ethavan Crowe - Smuggler Gunslinger -/- Malrath Crowe - Powertech Bounty Hunter -/- Boslo - Jedi Knight Sentinel -/- Jiao-gen Pall - Jedi Knight Guardian -/- Landen Tanarr - Jedi Consular Sage -/- Vaelyth Kinti-kaar- Sith Warrior Juggernaut -/- Oteln'erose'thu - Imperial Agent Sniper -/- Zandur Tuum - Cathar Knight

gryhmr
02.08.2012 , 09:21 PM | #843
Quote: Originally Posted by JeramieCrowe View Post
So far, every negative comment I've seen only screams: "I'm not used to it yet!"

Basically, as far as form and function, it works very well. Now, as soon as people get used to moving the new "flashiness" to the background of their minds, all will be well.

Yeah let me see if my dizziness turns into a migraine!

mrcaptainpants
02.08.2012 , 09:22 PM | #844
EDIT: what I originally wrote was a bit off topic. I'm going to move it to the Suggestions Forums. Sorry.

Vlacke
02.08.2012 , 09:27 PM | #845

I agree with you.
Last night i thought the old version was a bit better, but i didn't mind the change because i had no problems with it.
But tonight after a few hours of playing the new version became far superior for me when compared to the old one.

MJHoyle
02.08.2012 , 09:29 PM | #846
How were we supposed to cast our vote? From what I read it was closed the minute it was created.
[PlayerX]: Wasn't numb bum in return of the Jedi?
[PlayerY]: no you mean nien numb or something like that hehe
[PlayerY]: nien nunb
[PlayerX]: Ah that wa sit

Xneco
02.08.2012 , 09:31 PM | #847
So after playing for 2 night now I think the change is... still terrible.

Thrilldonus
02.08.2012 , 09:34 PM | #848
They're horrid, and giving me headaches. Also, on certain classes, it is hard to tell what is off CD, and what isn't. The spell CD blends, or is covered, too easily by the GCD. Just tossing these changes out, and waiting for feedback on them is not very professional. If this is the way changes will be made, can I have my 6 month sub refunded please?

DarthAmok
02.08.2012 , 09:37 PM | #849
Cant get over the new effect, impossible to play. Its obviously too bright but the only word to really describe it is, confusing.

120hz +100fps and a perfectly calibrated monitor doesnt seem to help either.
Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm.
And well you should not. For my ally is a Rocket Launcher, and a powerful ally it is.

Tarmi
02.08.2012 , 09:37 PM | #850

Clueless much?