Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Only one disc in CE box.

Swordkill
12.15.2011 , 12:27 PM | #1
Dear Bioware,

I just recieved my CE box and when I opened the metal case, only one DVD was in there while there was place for 4 DVDs.

Is it supposed to be like this or did something happen with it?

stiksen
12.15.2011 , 12:43 PM | #2
There are suppose to be only 3 I think, even though there is a possibility to add another disc. All the CE unboxing videos I've seen only have 3 discs, but there are room for 4, but having only 1 is not suppose to happen. You should contact the retailer you got it from

Waldgrim
12.15.2011 , 12:45 PM | #3
3 discs in the standard even though the box has space for 4. It says 1 of 3 etc on the discs

Swordkill
12.15.2011 , 12:52 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by stiksen View Post
There are suppose to be only 3 I think, even though there is a possibility to add another disc. All the CE unboxing videos I've seen only have 3 discs, but there are room for 4, but having only 1 is not suppose to happen. You should contact the retailer you got it from
Well, I just sent a mail but that takes a day for them to awnser. I'm afraid they will say it's the fault of BW /EA because of not packaging it correctly.

stiksen
12.15.2011 , 12:57 PM | #5
well they should send you new discs, not sure how long thats gonna take since its getting close to christmas, but it shouldt mess up your chances of playing the game because you can play beyond the 20th when you enter the code that came with your disc.

Swordkill
12.15.2011 , 02:57 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Waldgrim View Post
3 discs in the standard even though the box has space for 4. It says 1 of 3 etc on the discs
The only disc I have is the one with disc 3 of 3 on it :|.