Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Lego SW:TOR Sets


BenjaminminU's Avatar


BenjaminminU
04.06.2012 , 07:03 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Guildrum View Post
I think that the Trooper minifig should have a helmet. jussayin.
Yeah i agree, i mean Jace malcom wore a helmet at the start of the Return trailer so he should have one here, although his appearence is based off the trailer set on alderaan so he probably didn't have a helmet there.
"Declaration: Assassination protocols active. Greetings, master" - HK-51

AlemaTarkona's Avatar


AlemaTarkona
04.17.2012 , 09:21 PM | #12
I really want the FURY! It comes with a cool Malgus minifig and 2 Sith Troops. I don't care for the Republic Ship but I do want the Statele minifig. I will always play with LEGO, but.....its so expensive now, I haven't bought a set in atleast 3 years! Back in the day when a nowadays set that is $14.99 used to around $9.99!
Through Passion, I Gain Strength
<The Defectors>
The Harbinger

MORTTUUM's Avatar


MORTTUUM
04.18.2012 , 02:29 AM | #13
Fans of Star Wars Legos, go to Youtube, search for "Eddie Izzard Star Wars Lego". If you haven't yet, you'll die laughing !
I hate violence. I'm just really, really prepared for Peace.

Setsugetsuka's Avatar


Setsugetsuka
04.18.2012 , 02:38 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by AlemaTarkona View Post
I really want the FURY! It comes with a cool Malgus minifig and 2 Sith Troops. I don't care for the Republic Ship but I do want the Statele minifig. I will always play with LEGO, but.....its so expensive now, I haven't bought a set in atleast 3 years! Back in the day when a nowadays set that is $14.99 used to around $9.99!
I don't really fancy the Republic Ship either, but I like having my LEGO ships whilst displayed to be in some sort of event, like groups fighting or a party of characters walking through a scenic environment or something, so I'm hopefully going to get at least 3 of each to bolster armies to make small scenes.

From what I've seen so far online, people have just been editing the Clone Wars LEGO helmet by sanding/removing the fin and changing the print, it looks good for a custom job, it's better than nothing.

Arravan's Avatar


Arravan
04.18.2012 , 07:46 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Guildrum View Post
I think that the Trooper minifig should have a helmet. jussayin.
That would be nice idea since the player characters can have different appearances. If they do go forward with this, I really hope the make figures for every companion and one with a helmet/mask to stand for the player character.

That being said, have they even made a Twi'lek lego figure? Sad to say but I haven't gotten a chance to browse some sets in a very long time.

Vorgrumm's Avatar


Vorgrumm
04.18.2012 , 08:21 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
Thank you, I thought I was the only adult that built the occasional set and I felt weird doing it.
I build the occasional set and don't feel weird about it at all.
"There should be a science of discontent. People need hard times and oppression to develop psychic muscles." -Frank Herbert, 'Dune'

BenjaminminU's Avatar


BenjaminminU
04.18.2012 , 08:22 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Arravan View Post
That would be nice idea since the player characters can have different appearances. If they do go forward with this, I really hope the make figures for every companion and one with a helmet/mask to stand for the player character.

That being said, have they even made a Twi'lek lego figure? Sad to say but I haven't gotten a chance to browse some sets in a very long time.
actually none of the characters in the lego sets are based on player characters, also they have made a lego twi'lek years ago, it was bib fortuna.
"Declaration: Assassination protocols active. Greetings, master" - HK-51

ISDEnterprise's Avatar


ISDEnterprise
04.18.2012 , 09:41 AM | #18
I love Lego. I'm 27 and recently I bought all the Lego SuperHeroes sets. A few years earlier I bought a bunch of Lego Castle sets.

They're fun for all ages. However, I've realized that I just plain don't have enough time to build with them. I do so about once a year... so sadly I think I'll give it up. That and it's just sooo expensive.

Otherwise I'd buy these. But my collection just sits there most of the time. As much as I love 'em there's no point if I don't do much with them.

darthHayden's Avatar


darthHayden
04.22.2012 , 09:35 AM | #19
on the lego wiki or brickipedia they say swtor lego sets might come out in 2012 or 2013!
:

darthHayden's Avatar


darthHayden
04.22.2012 , 09:46 AM | #20
: