Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Insta-knockback skill?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Insta-knockback skill?

Vaspyre
02.08.2012 , 10:24 AM | #11
Your def talking about concussion charge. I do it to force leapers all the time. As soon as I get rooted I know a leaper has... lept, right as they are about to land i use it and they are flung right back and I unload hell on them.

I also do it to Juggs however and more often than not they never get knocked back because of the skill they can get that makes them immune, the bastards.
I go where the credits take me.

Fett-Fett
02.08.2012 , 11:47 AM | #12
http://www.torhead.com/ability/4Ut9P...cussion-charge

if you spec for it and have 2 set pvp gear you get a 15 sec CD

Tareel
02.08.2012 , 11:51 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Vaspyre View Post
Your def talking about concussion charge. I do it to force leapers all the time. As soon as I get rooted I know a leaper has... lept, right as they are about to land i use it and they are flung right back and I unload hell on them.

I also do it to Juggs however and more often than not they never get knocked back because of the skill they can get that makes them immune, the bastards.
It is still not automatic, you are just really good at timing it.
This space blank.

jcyrus
02.08.2012 , 03:07 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Vaspyre View Post

Aha! So it is insta-cast on root, just not automatically

Thanks all (except for the trolliing accusation) for identifying the ability. As a Marauder, let me tell you this is a great tactic for dealing with us. It can make us have to use our stealth (stealth+%30speed boost) right off the bat to avoid being kited, which limits our ability to escape if things go bad.

Any Commandos with Marauder trouble should steal Vaspyre's tactic!
1 1 1
Fweooo!*BOOM*
Fweooo!*BOOM*
Fweooo!*BOOM*

drseuss
02.08.2012 , 05:01 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by jcyrus View Post
Aha! So it is insta-cast on root, just not automatically
Not Exactly... it IS insta-cast... but it isn't triggered on root. It is an activated ability.
If at first you don't succeed, take off and nuke the site from orbit... It's the only way to be sure.