Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Annihlator Driod Boss EV

Dansef
02.07.2012 , 10:58 PM | #1
In a group he just engages and kills everything we followed several strats and theres no way we getting any closer what is the deal? Alot of guys did this last week and never had this issue.

Fizil
02.07.2012 , 11:04 PM | #2
Umm, do more damage faster?

anwg
02.07.2012 , 11:11 PM | #3
Just heal through his missile barrage, don't run out.

Dansef
02.07.2012 , 11:21 PM | #4
yea were doing that, but the missile r 1 hit its completely unavoidable damage with def buffs ans sniper barrier.

Rishara
02.08.2012 , 12:59 AM | #5
I think they basically broke aggro this patch. Soa is the most obvious example, but we noticed that the first droid in EV was using his missile crap on "random" targets vs the main or secondary tank that's usual. We think it was because of aggro probs. If you are undergeared a bit, I can see this being a major problem for people.

Umpire
02.08.2012 , 01:02 AM | #6
Stack on his *** and aoe heal through it.
The F_Swag Stream. High Caliber PVP and PVE.
[Fancy] Swag, The Turks | Powertech | Jedi Covenant

gramz
02.08.2012 , 01:40 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Rishara View Post
I think they basically broke aggro this patch. Soa is the most obvious example, but we noticed that the first droid in EV was using his missile crap on "random" targets vs the main or secondary tank that's usual. We think it was because of aggro probs. If you are undergeared a bit, I can see this being a major problem for people.
Yeah I was having issues with soa in p3 tonight. I'd taunt him when he landed like normal, taunt would wear off, and he'd turn around and chase a dps. I still dont get it, it happened multiple times. (by multiple, i mean the 2, then we killed it anyway)