Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

QUEUES on Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Jetsun
12.15.2011 , 03:25 PM | #11
Well many months ago a lot of guilds from previous mmo's organised on this board that this server should be a high quality pvp server and then the Spanish guilds got together after that and chose that one particular server which already had plans for high population as the server they wanted to go to. Now big surprise it has over an hour wait non prime time and two hour wait in prime time. Summary: the Spanish should have picked a different server.

Kassina
12.15.2011 , 03:34 PM | #12
Damn i just got disconnected a queue of 1600, BIOWARE please expand the server limit!!!

JacenOnassi
12.15.2011 , 04:21 PM | #13
why did you all pick a server with alot of people on it? did you not expect it to get full every now and then? dont go on a server that says heavy next to it.
CE VIP

Sweeet
12.15.2011 , 04:31 PM | #14
Same thing on LoL... It was full last night yet idiots today were still telling people to go there...

Ipimus
12.15.2011 , 05:54 PM | #15
Yaaayyy!!! I got my EGA!!...*logs in.. looks at server list..Tomb of Freedon Nadd..* there it is..*CLICK*...

*You are number 1550 in a queue. Estimated wait of 1hr 35minutes*

WOOT!!...NOES...NOES....!!!

Dear Bioforge.. not smart inviting everyone and their aunties dog to one server...NO.. NO.. NO!!!

Please fix for us and future EGA's????
I apologise as i cannot understand you. I am a fully functional protocol Droid Fluent in 15000 languages but gibberish is not one of them....

Shortcake
12.15.2011 , 06:18 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Sweeet View Post
Same thing on LoL... It was full last night yet idiots today were still telling people to go there...
what is the average queue time in LoL ?

HeyImTempzz
12.15.2011 , 06:28 PM | #17
What i dont understand is why all the Big PvP guilds didnt just change server when they found out the spanish was going there?

cakeyeah
12.15.2011 , 06:35 PM | #18
It's because they are preparing the server for the arrival of TENPLUS WARBANDS
TAINTED - TOFN Republic

currently busy thinking of a new way to be a bombtard

Inqi
12.16.2011 , 04:32 AM | #19
So i call comunity leaders and bioware staff to change server and controll traffic.
Its true that this server have the most large queue and now its possible to do in easy way untill peoples don't reach levelcap.
And, probably, its possible to close it totally.

Hearst
12.16.2011 , 04:34 AM | #20
If you'd check the @SWTOR Twitter feed, you'd know that they've been adding new servers like crazy...

It'll even out, give it some time and relax.