Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

QUEUES on Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Gamex
12.15.2011 , 11:53 AM | #1
Fix server queues on Tomb of Freedon nadd - its stupid I can't even play when I have time to play, over 1-2 hours waiting in queue and if I somehow crash or LD I have wait in queue again? REALLY?

I chose this server before it had any queue on the first day of early access - why did all the kids come to this server- its stupid. My character is almost level 30 and I can't even play... I'm tempted to re-roll to another server but I have a feeling that on launch all servers are gonna have stupid long queues. Not fun Bioware, not fun.

Mandrax
12.15.2011 , 11:55 AM | #2
So now the complaints move from LET ME IN to OMG THERE'S A QUEUE.
Space, is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly hugely mindbogglingly big it is. I mean you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space...

MerloZosi
12.15.2011 , 11:56 AM | #3
pick a french server they dont have queues :P

rushx
12.15.2011 , 12:22 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Mandrax View Post
So now the complaints move from LET ME IN to OMG THERE'S A QUEUE.
that dont make sense , its still "let me In"
Intel i5 2500k 3.30ghz @4.6ghz oc , Asus P8Z68-V mboard, Corsair Vengeance Blue 8GB DDR3, Corsair Enthusiast Series TX 750W V2 PSU ,Corsair H60 liquid CPU Cooler Antec DF-10 case KFA2 560Ti Ex OC edition 27"iiyama ProLite 1080p Monitor Corsair 120gb Force 3 6gb/s SSD

Cameirus
12.15.2011 , 12:23 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Gamex View Post
Fix server queues on Tomb of Freedon nadd - its stupid I can't even play when I have time to play, over 1-2 hours waiting in queue and if I somehow crash or LD I have wait in queue again? REALLY?

I chose this server before it had any queue on the first day of early access - why did all the kids come to this server- its stupid. My character is almost level 30 and I can't even play... I'm tempted to re-roll to another server but I have a feeling that on launch all servers are gonna have stupid long queues. Not fun Bioware, not fun.
blah blah blah, blame kids, blah blah blah, sense of entitlement.....

Some of us are still in a queue to even get EGA, and you expect sympathy...lol.

Jeimuzu
12.15.2011 , 12:39 PM | #6
I hate to say it, but I believe he has a point, looking at the waiting times for other English servers, I can understand and justify a wait of maybe 20 mins, but over an hour to play? Seems like a bit of a joke to me.

Granted, I know that there are a larger number of people still waiting for EGA, but still, if they are having queues of over an hour on a single server, whereas other servers are still on a light load, why not offload some of the strain, and use another servers resources. They're all going to be virtual servers anyway, so it's not exactly difficult to do.

Inqi
12.15.2011 , 02:27 PM | #7
It must be a reason why this server have the queue 2x larger then others english pvp servers.
Maybe all spanish and all italian and all balkan players decided to play there at once?

Boaventura
12.15.2011 , 02:30 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Inqi View Post
It must be a reason why this server have the queue 2x larger then others english pvp servers.
Maybe all spanish and all italian and all balkan players decided to play there at once?
I heard that 4000 Spanish are moving there. lol. Please don't.

Rasiaku
12.15.2011 , 02:39 PM | #9
LET EVERYONE IN LET EVERYONE IN! YAY! We're in!!! Oh man queues because they let everyone in!!! Fix the queues!!

So far....the forum community (minus the select few) is a complete joke.

deus_dope
12.15.2011 , 03:00 PM | #10
In a galaxy far far away.... I got my early game access today, waited for 1.30 hour queue to get in, played for 2 hours, got dc'd, and now it's a 1800+ people queue with estimated time 2 hours. My Saga begins NOW! Not.