Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

help

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

eviLab
02.07.2012 , 09:03 PM | #11
ya well who do you think patches the game for 1
2 they keep telling me the same thing
3. i did the guy was so rude and useless
4. they need to do there job and help me
5. who are you to but in
No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try

Drewel
02.07.2012 , 09:14 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by eviLab View Post
ya well who do you think patches the game for 1
2 they keep telling me the same thing
3. i did the guy was so rude and useless
4. they need to do there job and help me
5. who are you to but in
1. Not Cs the game designers
2. Then listen to them do what there say and then post your findings
3. Umm No he werent he advise you what to do to try to solve this problem and you told him to f off.
4. Im so sorry for a min there a thought you where as important then the rest of the people who pay to play this game your right bw you should hurry up and help him why dont you try answearing all the fourm posts tickets emails and phone call there are being flooded then we can have ago at you for not working fast enough least there trying to get though them even if it at a slow pace.
5. I was waiting to answear this who am i to but in ? well i am like you one of the many people who pay to play this game which i last time checked gived me the same right which you have in this game.

eviLab
02.07.2012 , 09:44 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Drewel View Post
1. Not Cs the game designers
2. Then listen to them do what there say and then post your findings
3. Umm No he werent he advise you what to do to try to solve this problem and you told him to f off.
4. Im so sorry for a min there a thought you where as important then the rest of the people who pay to play this game your right bw you should hurry up and help him why dont you try answearing all the fourm posts tickets emails and phone call there are being flooded then we can have ago at you for not working fast enough least there trying to get though them even if it at a slow pace.
5. I was waiting to answear this who am i to but in ? well i am like you one of the many people who pay to play this game which i last time checked gived me the same right which you have in this game.
1 idfc there the one that should know *** there doing
2. i do but they dont *********** care about anybody but their greddy hands cuz i tell them and tell it doesnt work and they say do it again so i get pissed off cuz it doesnt *********** work
3. i was talking about the guy i got on the phone
4.and **** u i pay for this it should be do asap they got alot of ppl working on **** like this im a paying customer and last time i check the Come customer First and he is always right
5. wow i got a bad *** over here

eviLab
02.07.2012 , 09:48 PM | #14
so anyways cs guy plz read the many e-mails i have send you guys on this and plz hurry up and get me a fix asap

Nitrosnwbrdr
02.07.2012 , 09:51 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by eviLab View Post
so anyways cs guy plz read the many e-mails i have send you guys on this and plz hurry up and get me a fix asap
Lol love it, you run your mouth at them and still have the balls to ask for help... I've had this issue since I installed the game and chalked it up to my system. Since this doesn't happen on my laptop. Now what I do on my pc is start the launcher walk away for 10 min or so and wait for it to load.

eviLab
02.07.2012 , 09:56 PM | #16
see i did that to but i didnt work ya know how on win 7 it does that spining thiggy it does that for about 4 min and then stops so i click it again and it says only on instnce of the program can run but i have nothing on my desktop thats open and like i said i have tried everything from the lancher fixer to reinstalling the game to rebots to system anything you can think of and its there job to take **** other wise they wouldnt be in the support biz and lol my ballz are petty big