Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

45 Minute Queue - Really!?

amerrigan
12.15.2011 , 11:46 AM | #1
I'm seriously hoping that the 45 Minute queue to get on my server is a pre-launch issue only, What happens on the 20th when the general public join SW:TOE?; 2 day waiting list?

:update, now taking 4-5hours to get on to server

kodolf
12.15.2011 , 11:49 AM | #2
There's plenty of "Standard" population servers, don't jump a bandwagon and start on the most popular ones..

Sentential
12.15.2011 , 11:49 AM | #3
waaaaaa waaaaa I got in early and now I want to complain about queues when people still have yet to log in for the first time.

RaiethCrimson
12.15.2011 , 11:50 AM | #4
Choose a different server then ffs, at least your in GROW UP and stop complaining. Some people cant even get into the game AT ALL yet so count yourself lucky.

Grimmace
12.15.2011 , 11:50 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by kodolf View Post
There's plenty of "Standard" population servers, don't jump a bandwagon and start on the most popular ones..
^ also

AeneasK
12.15.2011 , 11:53 AM | #6
Only USA ones.

TDarksword
12.15.2011 , 11:55 AM | #7
Two things here.

Point me at the German standard pop PvE servers (hint they're all full) or the EU English ones (hint 4 are full, 3 very heavy) so that is not a choice.

2nd, he may have already built up a char for a couple of days on the server he is trying to log into, why should he jump and start over?

lokivoid
12.15.2011 , 11:56 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by amerrigan View Post
I'm seriously hoping that the 45 Minute queue to get on my server is a pre-launch issue only, What happens on the 20th when the general public join SW:TOE?; 2 day waiting list?
This your first MMO launch? 1-4 hour queues are not uncommon. Infact you should expect them on the 20th.

EKHY
12.15.2011 , 11:56 AM | #9
been waiting 50 min in queue now, and i cant choose another one. neat

Wrexad
12.15.2011 , 11:57 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by amerrigan View Post
Clearly you have never played an MMO before, Kazzak EU on wow used to have 1000+ deep queue on there every night... The server boxes can only hold up to 2000-2500 people unless you want them to crash every 5 mins.

Once the hype dies down and everyone quits because they didnt get their early access code when they wanted it will be ok. but for now crack out the coffee