Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Black talon loot tables bugged?

Jenorak
12.20.2011 , 01:55 PM | #21
Around what level could a dps jugg solo BT?

Darth_Visage
12.20.2011 , 02:19 PM | #22
I was solo'ing it with vette at 16 using tank stance and guarding vette. Takes about 30 min a run. Never had the Jugg chest drop after 20 or so runs through light and dark.

Jenorak
12.20.2011 , 03:18 PM | #23
I really want the BT juggernaut headgear! Wonder how rare it is...

pennitent
12.20.2011 , 03:24 PM | #24
Regardless of flashpoint, BH loot drops about 90% of the time. I didn't do Hammer Station but this has held true to the level 38 flashpoints.
Member of Wrought from Ruin
The Harbinger Server
IA - Operative Medic

Kyral
12.23.2011 , 03:14 PM | #25
I think you are right OP, I lost my Juggernaut Chest and tried getting it back solo but after about 6 tries I gave up as always the same thing were dropping from the same bosses.

Boss 1 - jugg gloves
Boss 2 - jugg boots
Bonus boss - jugg shield
Boss 3 - lightsaber

I will try tomorrow and get a buddy of mine to run the instance with me together. When we did the flashpoint for the first time together both our chest items dropped, so I hope I can recreate this.

ruminate
12.23.2011 , 03:59 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
I think you are right OP, I lost my Juggernaut Chest and tried getting it back solo but after about 6 tries I gave up as always the same thing were dropping from the same bosses.

Boss 1 - jugg gloves
Boss 2 - jugg boots
Bonus boss - jugg shield
Boss 3 - lightsaber

I will try tomorrow and get a buddy of mine to run the instance with me together. When we did the flashpoint for the first time together both our chest items dropped, so I hope I can recreate this.
What class was your buddy when the Jugg chest dropped?

OddballEasyEight
12.24.2011 , 08:13 AM | #27
Yeah ive been doing BT from level 11 to level 15 and still no BH greaves dropped.
No greaves at all really. Even did the flashpoint in a group of 3 BH's and mor or less every boss dropped BH gear, just not the greaves.

kinda sucks since i want that white armour (not really common for bounty hunter classes) but ill have to walk around with clashing greaves then i guess :/
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

MaterTenebrarum
12.24.2011 , 09:34 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyral View Post

Boss 1 - jugg gloves
Boss 2 - jugg boots
Bonus boss - jugg shield
Boss 3 - lightsaber

This is the first I heard of the juggernaut chest dropping in the instance on live. You're sure of this? The hood was up over the head and the robes loose?

ricofico
12.24.2011 , 10:50 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Sivad View Post
First there are no helms in BT or Esseles either one and the loots in BT are super bugged IMHO... Juggernaut/Marauder gear is super rare and NO PANTS for anyone have dropped now for several builds.
This!

I have run thru BT 24 times, there's no pants or helm drop, and Juggernaut chest pieces is ultra rare with Marauder being just under that. Jugge 1x24, marauder 2x24, the off hand tank shield thingy 2x24, gloves and boots are uncommon. my xp.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Kyral
12.25.2011 , 05:46 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by ruminate View Post
What class was your buddy when the Jugg chest dropped?
He was a Marauder.

Quote: Originally Posted by MaterTenebrarum View Post
This is the first I heard of the juggernaut chest dropping in the instance on live. You're sure of this? The hood was up over the head and the robes loose?
Hm... now that you mention it, it could be that I really was mistaken and only his Marauder chest dropped.

Quote: Originally Posted by ricofico View Post
the off hand tank shield thingy 2x24
This actually drops nearly every time from the bonus boss when I go solo.

Ok, I tried it again solo today and the loot table changed.

1. run: The bonus boss dropped the Inquisitor Chest.
2. run: 2. boss dropped the Inquisitor Gloves and 3. boss dropped sniper rifle.
3. run: All the standard Jugg blues again.

I was so excited to see a chest piece drop. To bad they really seem to be very rare.
I might try again this evening.