Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Black talon loot tables bugged?

Berjiz
12.15.2011 , 11:46 AM | #1
I ran black talon 3 times solo today and I got pretty mutch the same drops all three times. Is the loot tables a bit bugged or are they based on the number of people and their classes somehow?
I tried both lightside and darkside but no change exept lightside gets 1 boss less. Im looking for the pants and headgear for inquisitor but feels pointless to run it when it might never drop. Has anyone got it to drop? And one more question are they orange? I know that the boots and gloves are not orange while the robe is.

Sykomyke
12.15.2011 , 12:04 PM | #2
Incorrect.
Lightside and Darkside choices give you the same amount of bosses.

Spoiler
"I find your lack of faith disturbing."
Sith Empire

Sivad
12.15.2011 , 12:46 PM | #3
First there are no helms in BT or Esseles either one and the loots in BT are super bugged IMHO... Juggernaut/Marauder gear is super rare and NO PANTS for anyone have dropped now for several builds.
CE VIP

DarthBloodloss
12.15.2011 , 05:29 PM | #4
Ran BT twice, first time the Padawan dropped a saber, the second time there was a BT chest dropped by the mid-way boss.

Not sure if its bugged but we got some good stuff. Only thing is, you easily find better stuff within a few hours so dont spend too much time there.

Best part about BT is the commendations. Hit up the Commendation Mod Vender and stock up on the good stuff.
Bloodloss Mercenary
DESTROYER OF WORLDS || KEEPER OF SOULS

drkside
12.15.2011 , 07:05 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBloodloss View Post
Only thing is, you easily find better stuff within a few hours so dont spend too much time there.
Wrong the Orange gear can be kept to end game so if thats what your after then it is worth the time
I won't hesitate to troll if necessary

StewDaddy
12.15.2011 , 07:22 PM | #6
I have ran this over 20 times and still have not seen one pants drop for any class but i do have all the other gear

Berjiz
12.15.2011 , 07:23 PM | #7
No need to run it then until they fix it since I want the pants.

HittingSmoke
12.15.2011 , 08:18 PM | #8
I've run BT ten times in the last two days trying to get a the Inquisitor set. The robe dropped fairly easily, I've seen four drops. I've not seen one lower robe drop at all.

Someone said in /1 that they thought the light side choice was dropping the lower robes and the dark was dropping the tops. I haven't been able to test it as I've only taken the light path once out of all the times I've run it.
HittingSmoke Sith Member
All Out Assault
Republic Recruitment Thread/ Sith Recruitment Thread
All Out Assault - Not just a guild...but a gaming community

DarthBloodloss
12.15.2011 , 08:23 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by drkside View Post
Wrong the Orange gear can be kept to end game so if thats what your after then it is worth the time
Its definitely not worth the time (to me) farming an item just for looks, instead of leveling up past level 12.

But its your time, do what you want.
Bloodloss Mercenary
DESTROYER OF WORLDS || KEEPER OF SOULS

Badrice
12.15.2011 , 08:29 PM | #10
Isnt there also tokens aquired from running BT that you can then use to purchase gear for the BT vendor?