Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Devs wake up!!

IsawaTsuke
02.07.2012 , 06:56 PM | #11
*bump* OP has great ideas and a pretty good plan. I can also agree with some of the counter-arguments, but in general, something needs to be done with 50+ content.

Brutem
02.07.2012 , 07:30 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by IsawaTsuke View Post
*bump* OP has great ideas and a pretty good plan
I think the OP post is bump worthy as well

Mertissielle
02.07.2012 , 08:19 PM | #13
OP, while your post was undoubtedly well-written I'd urge you to stick with it just a bit longer. The changes made in today's patch will mean it's now far easier to get at least some modicum of gear since there are now so many Centurion tokens.

I hit 50 just after the 50s-only bracket came in so believe me I feel your pain but I honestly think today's change was specifically aimed at people in your kind of situation. After just 3 or 4 pieces you do start to feel more competitive again, trust me. And it's a lot of fun once you're back on a slightly more even playing field

"I'm a Marauder, I'm gonna make it, I will maraud, gonna keep on maraudin'"
- Desithy's Child

Panzerbase
02.07.2012 , 08:28 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Mertissielle View Post
OP, while your post was undoubtedly well-written I'd urge you to stick with it just a bit longer. The changes made in today's patch will mean it's now far easier to get at least some modicum of gear since there are now so many Centurion tokens.

I hit 50 just after the 50s-only bracket came in so believe me I feel your pain but I honestly think today's change was specifically aimed at people in your kind of situation. After just 3 or 4 pieces you do start to feel more competitive again, trust me. And it's a lot of fun once you're back on a slightly more even playing field
Too bad Centurion is utterly horrible, the difference between BM and Champion is barely noticeable.
Damn you've been sliced in two.

Hanscholo
02.07.2012 , 08:29 PM | #15
What a heap of rubbish OP, srsly man.

'Where other MMO's start this finishes'. The game is about moving through the story, not grinding end game.

Your entire thread is just nonsense man. Frankly it smacks of attention seeking.

Panzerbase
02.07.2012 , 08:32 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Hanscholo View Post

'Where other MMO's start this finishes'. The game is about moving through the story, not grinding end game.

Your entire thread is just nonsense man. Frankly it smacks of attention seeking.
The truth hurts fanboy, get with the program the game has glaring and serious problems with it that should have not even shipped with the game. 6 YEARS pf development and this is the end product? LOL.
Damn you've been sliced in two.

DFLuyando
02.07.2012 , 08:34 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Hanscholo View Post

Another troll...thanks for the bump. I play to have fun...the fun ended at 50 for the reasons I listed. Everyone else agrees....so it looks like YOUR post is the rubbish. KK TX.

Feel free to bump my post again. I appreciate the added visibility.

DarthHarlem
02.07.2012 , 08:42 PM | #18
Outdamnstanding post OP.

I completely agree with everything you said. Sadly I've already canceled and uninstalled. But I keep hoping.
Former vet of EQ, SWG, WW2Online, Eve Online, DC Online, Age of Conan, Warhammer, Aion, and the king pvp mmo DAOC.

Grand Lord Darth Harlem the Sith Juggernaut

LuthirFontaine
02.07.2012 , 08:45 PM | #19
Im a fanboy.....

But even I have too say pvp needs a look at..

machspeed
02.07.2012 , 09:05 PM | #20
Sadly, all things considered, PvP seems better to me in this game than PvE. Forming groups for PvE content is really difficult. Entering the PvP queue and immediately being partnered with a group is pretty quick and convenient.

PvP has its problems but I would rather they work on a better LFG system for PvE. I say this coming from the perspective of virtually playing the entire game from launch with PvP and leveling solo in PvE content with some group PvE on a rare occassion.

On top of that, I logged in the other day and got a mail message that I'm now the guild master. Most of my guild decided to quit and left me running it. They were a PvE guild from another game and went back to that game. I assume this occurred because of the PvE content.

There are lots of problems and it goes way beyond the minor PvP issues.