Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Trooper still waiting

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Trooper still waiting

DaForceOfCourse
02.07.2012 , 06:43 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Mal-Sharran View Post
Yeah, read the patch notes today and got excited, jumped on my Trooper hoping it was fixed (despite not addressing the matter specifically in the patch notes) and what do I find...nothing. The animation doesn't even BEGIN until OVER HALFWAY through the cast.

PULL YOUR HEADS OUT BW! If Bounty *********** Hunter works fine there is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON Trooper shouldn't by now. You've had over a YEAR to fix this, I'm tired of paying you to beta test.
EXACTLY how im feeling right now! I havent tested it yet, (first time im getting on today) but i was hoping that it wouldve been fixed. The patch notes got me hyped. I was actually thinking that a big company producing an MMO was actually listening to their fans/customers on the Forums. But, i havent tested it yet... So we'll see!
- For those that remain, there is but one choice... We must fight! To VICTORY or DEATH! ... FOR THE REPUBLIC!!!

Kotavo / Commando / The Harbinger

Terrorshard
02.08.2012 , 08:30 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Mal-Sharran View Post
You rarely use mortar volley...as a Vanguard...

Buddy, you're doing it wrong.
Maybe. I just feel like it is such a tempo loss mostly due to the delay. It paints a big spot on the ground. Unless you can get 3+ people clumped and not paying attention I don't feel like it is worth it. Just my opinion though.

Sunsoar
02.08.2012 , 04:08 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Terrorshard View Post
Maybe. I just feel like it is such a tempo loss mostly due to the delay. It paints a big spot on the ground. Unless you can get 3+ people clumped and not paying attention I don't feel like it is worth it. Just my opinion though.
When you can get a group of enemies together, and there is so much going on screen that they don't notice or bother moving out of it, mortar volley is beast.

That is situational though and the mirror counterpart is superior in any situation.

This should have been fixed a long time ago, as well as full auto.
Without me, it's just aweso.
i7 950 @ 4.0ghz, ASUS X58 Saber mobo, 12gb RAM@1866mhz, 6970 LIGHTNING, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, BWU Keyboard, Razer Mamba, PC350s, XFX XXX 750w PSU.
This game desperately needs some sandbox elements. Repetitive grinding is not fun.