Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is D7 HM Fixed?

ChekhovBear
02.07.2012 , 11:43 AM | #1
Haven't got round to doing it, don't really want to if it's still broken.

Doesn't say anything in the patch notes but I can't believe something as big as this would go unmissed

Is it fixed or not?

Boissi
02.07.2012 , 12:14 PM | #2
Not in the notes, so I suppose not. Every time we've done it with guildies we've left every agent and BH behind and just 2 or 3 manned the buggy boss with companions (me jugg tank). That works, but is insanely stupid nonetheless.

Sykomyke
02.07.2012 , 12:48 PM | #3
Buggy as in how? I haven't done D7 HM in about 2 weeks now since I don't need anything from there; but I never had an issue and I ran with a group of 1 Sorc, 1 Jugg (me), 1 Merc, and 1 Agent/1 Merc.

Never noticed any issues that related to a specific class; but then again people like to blam misinformation and incorrect procedures in boss fights on BioWare.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing."
Sith Empire

Cyrric
02.07.2012 , 12:52 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Sykomyke View Post
Buggy as in how? I haven't done D7 HM in about 2 weeks now since I don't need anything from there; but I never had an issue and I ran with a group of 1 Sorc, 1 Jugg (me), 1 Merc, and 1 Agent/1 Merc.

Never noticed any issues that related to a specific class; but then again people like to blam misinformation and incorrect procedures in boss fights on BioWare.
I cant recall the boss name but it makes copies of you, the bug is it wont stop making copies no matter how much DPS u throw at them u get over ran.

EDIT: Doesn't happen all the time either.

Karlonta
02.07.2012 , 12:58 PM | #5
the boss name is the interrogator (think that's how it is spelled) and the bug usually occurs on commandos and bounty hunter equivalent.

When he selects those classes he will start spawning 50 clones of the player making the boss unkillable unless that person takes a step out of the instance and lets the rest of the group kill him without him/her.

And no that boss is not fixed. the patch that was supposed to fix it didn't.

wow my T key isn't working well

Sykomyke
02.07.2012 , 01:11 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Cyrric View Post
I cant recall the boss name but it makes copies of you, the bug is it wont stop making copies no matter how much DPS u throw at them u get over ran.

EDIT: Doesn't happen all the time either.
Ok well a few things.

First: It doesn't always happen, I run in a group with a Mercenary (somtimes 2) consistently. Not once seen that bug happen.

Second: That's one boss, not an entire instance. And it's not even the final boss... Your title implies something else all together. It has a touch of dramatic thrown in there when in reality your issue is something far lesser.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing."
Sith Empire

novachannel
02.07.2012 , 01:15 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Karlonta View Post
the boss name is the interrogator (think that's how it is spelled) and the bug usually occurs on commandos and bounty hunter equivalent.

When he selects those classes he will start spawning 50 clones of the player making the boss unkillable unless that person takes a step out of the instance and lets the rest of the group kill him without him/her.

And no that boss is not fixed. the patch that was supposed to fix it didn't.

wow my T key isn't working well
not true it happens on imperial agents as well
Alienware m18x/dual nvidia 560m's/samsung ssd/8gb of ram/bigfoot killer wireless/intel 2960xm cpu

InfiniteShift
02.07.2012 , 01:39 PM | #8
I've seen this happen to my group before, powertech tank, marauder, sorc dps, and ops healer. We just ended up killing all the spawns as they file in one by one. lol.. First time I've ever seen this happen, then again that was about 3 weeks ago so things might have changed.

Maestrodomus
02.07.2012 , 02:00 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Sykomyke View Post
Ok well a few things.

First: It doesn't always happen, I run in a group with a Mercenary (somtimes 2) consistently. Not once seen that bug happen.

Second: That's one boss, not an entire instance. And it's not even the final boss... Your title implies something else all together. It has a touch of dramatic thrown in there when in reality your issue is something far lesser.
A few things:

First: It happens a lot.

Second: His thread title is appropriate. This bugg breaks the whole encounter for most.

Third: A few is more than two.

Fett-Fett
02.07.2012 , 02:37 PM | #10
http://youtu.be/M-ZddFXbOhI

This might work in HM too.