Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Karagga no longer drops t3 mainhand.

Rejectoo
02.07.2012 , 01:08 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Munx View Post
We usually use round robin to avoid bugs etc + get alien cubes.

and we have done him several times before, and never seen this bug before todays patch

wouldnt be suprised if the bug is somehow related to the t2 chests they so kindly added -_-
If the bug is true you made some Troopers in my guild very very sad campers. All 3 of them wanted the guns last night and he dropped Knight and Councilor weapons.
Penthide Bladedancer lvl50 Kinetic Shadow
Kinetic
http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/11110a45fa775f0b.png

Munx
02.07.2012 , 01:10 PM | #12
mm, my sentinels guild were also quite discouraged also, hopefully it was a one time thing, but like I said I doubt it.
Dark Knight of the forums.

Kabutopps
02.07.2012 , 01:47 PM | #13
Maybe it isn't a bug and they decided only one boss should drop the main head weapon, that being hard mode Soa. I could be wrong but just saying, it may be intentional.

Maestrodomus
02.07.2012 , 02:04 PM | #14
It was like this before. We've done it three times and didn't get a weapon twice. It's just a chance, not a guarantee.

Munx
02.07.2012 , 04:55 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Kabutopps View Post
Maybe it isn't a bug and they decided only one boss should drop the main head weapon, that being hard mode Soa. I could be wrong but just saying, it may be intentional.
SoA dosnt work like that.

Nightmare SoA only drops t2 weapons.

Karagga is ment to drop the weapons, but yeah it bugs, and it seems to be often judging by the poster above me.

Natarii
02.07.2012 , 04:59 PM | #16
Sorry, Random Loot Table does not equal Bug. Please stop trying to blame bad luck on the system. RNG is a cruel beast sometimes. The loot tables may be poorly populated (why does Tionese gear drop in hardmode EV?), but it IS on the loot table, so random being random, sometimes what you expect doesn't show up. Not a bug, just poorly populated loot table and RNG.
Dark Lord of Altaholics Anonymous
Sword of Ajunta Pall - Sith Empire

Munx
02.07.2012 , 05:01 PM | #17
Im sure thats why certain guilds have gotten theyr EV reseted when SoA didnt drop chests?

Its a RNG BUG.

Bosses are obviously intended to drop t3 loot, especially in nightmare, when they don't it is clearly a bug.

Gerudan
02.07.2012 , 05:04 PM | #18
Karagga dropped 2 Rakata Tokens for Main hand weapons just about an hour ago for us.

Simply use free for all loot and every boss drops 2 Rakata and 2 Columi/Exotech plus schematics and crafting materials (on nightmare mode). We did 9/10 (except Soa) on 8 men Nightmare mode today and every boss gave us 2 Rakata Tokens.

Merraith
02.07.2012 , 05:11 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Gerudan View Post
Karagga dropped 2 Rakata Tokens for Main hand weapons just about an hour ago for us.

Simply use free for all loot and every boss drops 2 Rakata and 2 Columi/Exotech plus schematics and crafting materials (on nightmare mode). We did 9/10 (except Soa) on 8 men Nightmare mode today and every boss gave us 2 Rakata Tokens.
So surprising more guilds don't just use FFA.

Munx
02.07.2012 , 05:14 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Gerudan View Post

Glad to hear it confirmed that is just random bad luck.

still a quite annoying bug to get on t3 weapons,especially now that theyr fixed finally after 2 months.