Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm a sage and I'm so OP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
I'm a sage and I'm so OP

Omnistarr
02.07.2012 , 11:48 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhazesx View Post
My favorite part about being a sorcerer is just looking at people and them dying. I don't even have to press any button the death stare talent just requires looking at you.
Even more than the boxes of kleenex shipped to you after hitting 50 to dry your tears after laughing hysterically at watching people try and get past your impenetrable shield? I think not, sir.

Keninblack
02.07.2012 , 11:48 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Rokloka View Post
What is "diarrhoea"?
i lol'd
I QQ when QQers QQ about other QQers QQing about QQ.

Frankaficky
02.07.2012 , 12:02 PM | #13
Joke or not this guy is a retard. So many things in the post don't even make sense. The most obvious being sages can't stealth. Stop trolling and get back in game so you can get owned some more.

Ruuprect
02.07.2012 , 12:10 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Frankaficky View Post
Joke or not this guy is a retard. So many things in the post don't even make sense. The most obvious being sages can't stealth. Stop trolling and get back in game so you can get owned some more.

/5char

Sumire
02.07.2012 , 12:12 PM | #15
I remember these type of threads from WoW ..urgh!
Grammar is important. Capital letters are the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Alchropie
02.07.2012 , 12:13 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Rokloka View Post
What is "diarrhoea"?
diarrhoea is OP.
(V)(',,,')(V)
woopwoopwoop

Vewdo
02.07.2012 , 12:16 PM | #17
oh i know what we should do. Lets give sage another 3 stuns, more bubbles, and nerf all other classes. Sage is far to under powered hahahha

*sarcasm*
May the schwartz be with you

WallyRez
02.07.2012 , 12:16 PM | #18
Don't forget the game designer that sat down and said "Hmm how can I make a Warzone that my Sorc will own all others just with my utility skills, got it! Huttball!!!"

Esaru
02.07.2012 , 12:16 PM | #19
sage stealth? ***?
|⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮≬[.]███████████████████████████████████████)|

bellok
02.07.2012 , 12:17 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by MrSteebin View Post
I feel like this class is the most unbalanced that has ever set foot in in an MMO. I win 2v1s and 3v1s all the time cause I'm really tanky and have 4k bubbles that I can spam. Usually i just blow people up too. My burst is insane. But when things get bad I just stealth away or throw down my 4 stuns. My server has a bunch of noobs cause in Ilum they never have any sorcs so me and another sage just kill them all. GG BW. Please BW nerf sage stealth and our 4 stuns. We only need two!
Sages do not stealth...