Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm a sage and I'm so OP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
I'm a sage and I'm so OP

MrSteebin
02.07.2012 , 11:18 AM | #1
I feel like this class is the most unbalanced that has ever set foot in in an MMO. I win 2v1s and 3v1s all the time cause I'm really tanky and have 4k bubbles that I can spam. Usually i just blow people up too. My burst is insane. But when things get bad I just stealth away or throw down my 4 stuns. My server has a bunch of noobs cause in Ilum they never have any sorcs so me and another sage just kill them all. GG BW. Please BW nerf sage stealth and our 4 stuns. We only need two!

MaxiO
02.07.2012 , 11:19 AM | #2
You should reroll sorc, we get all of the above plus heavy armour.
Quote: Originally Posted by Poogination View Post
ah'sc achuwhrr anahorwo ra ohooooorahwo... ooac ohraahao.

BoDiE
02.07.2012 , 11:21 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by MrSteebin View Post
I feel like this class is the most unbalanced that has ever set foot in in an MMO. I win 2v1s and 3v1s all the time cause I'm really tanky and have 4k bubbles that I can spam. Usually i just blow people up too. My burst is insane. But when things get bad I just stealth away or throw down my 4 stuns. My server has a bunch of noobs cause in Ilum they never have any sorcs so me and another sage just kill them all. GG BW. Please BW nerf sage stealth and our 4 stuns. We only need two!
Blah blah blah. You sir have a severe dose of QQ diarrhoea spouting inane crap over the net. You need quarantining and be treated with anti QQ cream.
epicfail
Nothing ever good comes from gaming forums.

Ruuprect
02.07.2012 , 11:26 AM | #4
You should have tagged this /sarcasm or people are not going to get it. Funny post though

Iamurfriend
02.07.2012 , 11:37 AM | #5
Don't forget you have ranged aoe cc and your damage bypasses all mitigation.

Rokloka
02.07.2012 , 11:38 AM | #6
What is "diarrhoea"?

vindianajones
02.07.2012 , 11:40 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by BoDiE View Post
Blah blah blah. You sir have a severe dose of QQ diarrhoea spouting inane crap over the net. You need quarantining and be treated with anti QQ cream.
Post #1 not getting the joke. Let's start the tally.

Ntranced
02.07.2012 , 11:44 AM | #8
Just as well you didn't mention the bug that allows us to spec 31/31/31... oh wait...

Rhazesx
02.07.2012 , 11:44 AM | #9
My favorite part about being a sorcerer is just looking at people and them dying. I don't even have to press any button the death stare talent just requires looking at you.

Omnistarr
02.07.2012 , 11:47 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by BoDiE View Post
It's alright, mate. Even the illiterate can contribute to society. You'll be fine. On a side note, let's leave out the double up-time shield bug as well, shall we?