Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

light side/dark side points

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
light side/dark side points

Krrova
02.07.2012 , 08:56 AM | #1
I don't know if this has been answered before, but I was wondering when you have finished with your class story if there is a way to earn extra light/dark side points.

Say if I didn't manage to achieve light V when I finished my class story, can I earn points with other means, I don't mind too much if I have to grind or do the same missions over and over.

What is the best way to get some "end of class story" light/dark side points?

Thanks

Eternalnight
02.07.2012 , 09:00 AM | #2
-Missions that are not class quests
-Repeatable missions
-Flashpoints
-Diplomacy crewskill

Well simplest thing would propably be to do the first flashpoint (Black Talon or Esseless) in normal mode as you can solo it and complete it pretty fast when overleveling it enough.

GenericallyNamed
02.07.2012 , 09:01 AM | #3
Repeat Flashpoints. By 50 you can go through Maelstrom Prison/Foundry and anything before those with ease (Enemies don't attack when their level is grayed unless you run right over them). Black Talon/Esseles is best since they are short, you can be on your speeder the entire time, and they have the most LS/DS options.

Also Diplomacy skill missions give some LS/DS points.

Some of the Heroic missions on every planet has LS/DS options and are repeatable once every 24 hours. None of the repeatable level 50 missions have any LS/DS options.

zejaie
02.07.2012 , 09:05 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Krrova View Post
I don't know if this has been answered before, but I was wondering when you have finished with your class story if there is a way to earn extra light/dark side points.

Say if I didn't manage to achieve light V when I finished my class story, can I earn points with other means, I don't mind too much if I have to grind or do the same missions over and over.

What is the best way to get some "end of class story" light/dark side points?

Thanks
Yes, do flashpoints, thats one way. You can also do heroic missions that give light/dark side options.
-What should I mentally prepare for as a new healer?
People thinking that you heal them out in spite of any **** they do!

Krrova
02.07.2012 , 09:05 AM | #5
ok thx guys, good to know

I'm leveling a Jedi, and even thou I'm planning to go light side I find it much more interesting to go with dark side from time to time.

Good to know anyway that I can get those points from Flashpoints and such

Thanks !