Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

** BIOWARE Response Needed for Game-breaking Ilum Bug **

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
** BIOWARE Response Needed for Game-breaking Ilum Bug **
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

thefixx
02.14.2012 , 12:16 PM | #741
Why are you wasting on this time grinding out dailies and weekly's? What is your goal? Battlemaster gear? lmao

RonusDHV
02.14.2012 , 07:26 PM | #742
Quote: Originally Posted by thefixx View Post
Why are you wasting on this time grinding out dailies and weekly's? What is your goal? Battlemaster gear? lmao
I'm down to going to Ilum once a week on Tuesday to get my 4 bags. Until they do something to make Ilum FUN, it will be empty...

Azzazzino
02.14.2012 , 08:12 PM | #743
Ilum is dead 99% of the time, 7 wz of 10 is huttball, so called mirrorclasses is nowhere near even, ranged dps that do 3k+ dmg from a far, slowes u down and when u get to them they have heavy armor vs close combat class with no stuns, no ways of escape and medium armor........... fail bioware, going back to wow when subscription ends.

Mordarion
02.15.2012 , 03:30 AM | #744
Seriously this bug is not fixed.

I was in Ilum yesterday. Killed 33 then it stopped counting. Killed myself and it started counting again until 47 kills. Had to kill myself again...

Seriously... ?

As for WZs, instead of not counting my wins now it just crashes me and my guildies to desk top far too frequently. I am on Freedon Nadd, and you can look my guild up (in the sig) but crashing to desktop 1 out of every 5 Wzs as a guild average is not real impressive imho... .
<Rapid Serenity>... on Darth Malgus

Zaodon
02.15.2012 , 07:52 AM | #745
Update

It seems Bioware has implemented a new system to limit kills in Ilum, called a "Rate Limit".

This "rate limit" works by simply denying players credit for otherwise valid kills (i.e. enemies you have NOT killed recently) if your "RATE" of kills is over some BUGGILY SMALL threshold.

For example, if you've gotten just a few enemy kills (for credit) in the last 30 minutes, YOU STOP GETTING CREDIT FOR KILLS PERIOD, EVEN VALID KILLS. You do not regain the ability to get credit for kills unless enough time passes, or unless you die.

THIS "RATE LIMIT SYSTEM" IS CURRENTLY *BUGGED*.

Bioware, you need to respond to this thread, again, and let us know that you acknowledge this bug, and what you are doing to fix it? When will we see a hotfix for this?