Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

** BIOWARE Response Needed for Game-breaking Ilum Bug **

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
** BIOWARE Response Needed for Game-breaking Ilum Bug **
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Seijyurou
02.07.2012 , 07:06 PM | #421
Interestingly enough on Dark Reaper it appears that the kills count on the secont planet instance of Ilum, but not on the first.
CE VIP
Hopeful that KotFE is closer to the game I expected at release!
Click here for a free character transfer and 7days free subscription time!

Kleevage
02.07.2012 , 07:06 PM | #422
I'm so glad that now both of the PvP dailies/weeklies are screwed over by bugs. I'm looking forward to another set of patch notes saying they are fixed while they remain broken.
Elektra/Elektro - Warriors of the Shadow
Rainbow Glitter Unicorns
www.rgunicorns.guildportal.com
Now recruiting skilled PvPers!

Overlord-
02.07.2012 , 07:12 PM | #423
I think the issue is the battle for ilum quests, How many people having these issues have all of the quests in their logs?

I currently only have a few not all. And our Turret at the Imperial base is perma broken and cannot be repaired. So its still not fixed as per patch notes.

Quote:
World PvP

Ilum

Particle Cannons can no longer be permanently disabled.

Danahan
02.07.2012 , 07:15 PM | #424
The biggest Issue on my server and I say mine because I havnt played many others, is there is a huge imbalance. I am a bm and I can do fairly well in PvP however the imps outnumber us greatly on "Wound in the Force" and I cant carry a team of semi geared champs against 8 bm imps.

I can honestly say I leveled to around 54 Valor without Ilum and even then the grinding of 4-5 hours a day was mostly real battles never feeding. I found this valor incredibly to easy to get though and to level the playing field I would be happy if they even said they made a mistake and needed to roll back valor. Even if they made it so I cant use my black and blue lightsaber till I get 60 valor again.

The biggest thing that isnt encouraging about this for my server is most of the imps caught on faster then the reps and are bm's now this makes it so the already outnumbered reps dont stand a chance of catching up.

I know im talking about a very specific problem when it is much wider based I am honestly just tired of losing to a team that is much more geared then ours.

I do enjoy this game mostly for pve at this point and im not about to rage quit over the issue it would be nice if it got a change though.

angelscar
02.07.2012 , 07:18 PM | #425
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone,

I wanted to give you all a quick update. The dev team has been investigating the cause of this issue and they're closer to figuring out a solution. As mentioned before, we'll keep you updated with any new developments. Thanks again for your patience on this.
hey nerf ops amirite
Ingame: Juunla, Hexa

Macabrae
02.07.2012 , 07:20 PM | #426
ONLY time I am not getting credit is when the enemy has been killed recently. I think this is what happening and not some bug. Most people don't realize of you kill a player that has already been killed recently then you will get NO credit.

Sadly, there are alot of ignorant people in this thread and are claiming its a bug or probably most in this thread are just Trolls who have not even tested anything but claimed to have just to come in and complain or threaten to un-sub. Personally, I hope all these trolls do Un-Sub and quit ruining this game.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing"---Lord Vader

Nero
02.07.2012 , 07:21 PM | #427
Well, I just cancelled my subscription until I see some real progress.

Endgame is broken. Let's face. We can't do much doing "minigames" like Huttball every single time.

No real open World PvP. Didn't even have a problem leveling. Why someone should care to even fight other worlds? The PvP flag is a joke.

And Ilum is broken in a way that only a real redesign will change it. The map is too big for just 60 people and no real objectives. It doesn't work as a real battlefront as I think it should be.

Vestalee
02.07.2012 , 07:33 PM | #428
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone,

I wanted to give you all a quick update. The dev team has been investigating the cause of this issue and they're closer to figuring out a solution. As mentioned before, we'll keep you updated with any new developments. Thanks again for your patience on this.
Thank you. this is a MUCH better post than the "please dont get mad at each other" post we had to read earlier.

Saerol
02.07.2012 , 07:34 PM | #429
We're now in to primetime, and Republic on many servers have way to complete this thanks to the ridiculous faction imbalance. Well played Bioware, you've managed to blunder each and every patch thus far.
Saera Procela
War Hero ~ Jedi Sage
< Matchless | Stream >

ZaeedFoolz
02.07.2012 , 07:37 PM | #430
Quote: Originally Posted by Nero View Post
Well, I just cancelled my subscription until I see some real progress.

Endgame is broken. Let's face. We can't do much doing "minigames" like Huttball every single time.

No real open World PvP. Didn't even have a problem leveling. Why someone should care to even fight other worlds? The PvP flag is a joke.

And Ilum is broken in a way that only a real redesign will change it. The map is too big for just 60 people and no real objectives. It doesn't work as a real battlefront as I think it should be.
Agreed