Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

** BIOWARE Response Needed for Game-breaking Ilum Bug **

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
** BIOWARE Response Needed for Game-breaking Ilum Bug **
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ZaeedFoolz
02.07.2012 , 06:49 PM | #411
This game is getting old real fast... Illum sucks and has always sucked... WZ not counting ... tons of random bugs, etc... I am really losing faith in bioware as a company

Kintrik
02.07.2012 , 06:49 PM | #412
Quote: Originally Posted by srqt View Post
i got credit on a us east coast server. Finished my daily about 40/150 on my weekly and around 8k valor. This seems to only be happeneing on certain servers.

HunterGren
02.07.2012 , 06:52 PM | #413
I played a bit this morning and seemed to be getting credit like normal. Racked up around 24 kills before I had to head out.

Upon my return I capped a objective and waited while drinking coffee. After about 5 mins a guy showed up and I stomped him solo... no credit. Same thing happened a few minutes later with another guy.

I went back to fleet and messed around for a few minutes... Returned to illum and once again was lucky enough to find a 1v1.... and yeah no credit that time either.

Brimestar
02.07.2012 , 06:55 PM | #414
Because of this issue and not being able to complete our missions, can you just auto complete everyone for their daily...and some credit towards the weekly? Would only seem fair.
___VANDALS____
http://www.swtor.com/guilds/8677/vandals
***Generic Guild Tag***
<<<Bondar Crystal>>>

Srqt
02.07.2012 , 06:58 PM | #415
Quote: Originally Posted by Kintrik View Post
Too late, your ineptitude is enlightening. I have cancelled.
I'm inept because Illum is working correctly on my server?

That is an interesting thought process and I am sure the community will be left with a gaping hole when you leave.

Getting as much info out as possible (including the fact that the zone is working correctly in some places) can only help to find the root of the issue.

JonnyFreedom
02.07.2012 , 06:59 PM | #416
Quote: Originally Posted by Srqt View Post
I'm inept because Illum is working correctly on my server?

That is an interesting thought process and I am sure the community will be left with a gaping hole when you leave.

Getting as much info out as possible (including the fact that the zone is working correctly in some places) can only help to find the root of the issue.
Going to any other ilum that Ilum[1] solve the issue. Try going to ilum 2

Superawesomerman
02.07.2012 , 06:59 PM | #417
Maybe they implemented something with that on the fly data analyzing service, which would lock down valor gains if they detected something fishy.

And now its working too well.

Cellwin
02.07.2012 , 07:02 PM | #418
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone,

I wanted to give you all a quick update. The dev team has been investigating the cause of this issue and they're closer to figuring out a solution. As mentioned before, we'll keep you updated with any new developments. Thanks again for your patience on this.
I started seeing posts about this around 9am my time.

4 hours later there is finaly a official post that says..Be patient and we are looking into it.

5 hours later from the We are looking into it messege and the best we get is..
we are making Progress.

I would Hope you are making progress after 9 hours of being aware of the issue. Was thinking it should of been closer to the Solution Announcement part by now.
.: Phinal Thoughts :.
<REIGN>
reignpvp.com

JonnyFreedom
02.07.2012 , 07:04 PM | #419
Quote: Originally Posted by Cellwin View Post
I started seeing posts about this around 9am my time.

4 hours later there is finaly a official post that says..Be patient and we are looking into it.

5 hours later from the We are looking into it messege and the best we get is..
we are making Progress.

I would Hope you are making progress after 9 hours of being aware of the issue. Was thinking it should of been closer to the Solution Announcement part by now.
India based programmers are still trying to figure the engrish part out in the code.

Voraxus
02.07.2012 , 07:05 PM | #420
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone,

I wanted to give you all a quick update. The dev team has been investigating the cause of this issue and they're closer to figuring out a solution. As mentioned before, we'll keep you updated with any new developments. Thanks again for your patience on this.
If BioWare thanks me again for my patience, I'm going to punch someone in the face. I'm not patient. This is ridiculous. Every patch has a plethora of new bugs ripe for the game-breaking. Unsubscriptions INCOMING
VOX
<Emperium>
Sith Assassin

Prophecy of Five