Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

** BIOWARE Response Needed for Game-breaking Ilum Bug **

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
** BIOWARE Response Needed for Game-breaking Ilum Bug **
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Superawesomerman
02.07.2012 , 06:33 PM | #401
Someone said that the only fix for ilum is the death star.

I fully agree.

Murferoo
02.07.2012 , 06:34 PM | #402
I heard someone say that doing CONTROL-U fixed the problem of them not getting kill counts but I cannot confirm as I got my 150 today without a hitch.

erdadi
02.07.2012 , 06:35 PM | #403
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone,

I wanted to give you all a quick update. The dev team has been investigating the cause of this issue and they're closer to figuring out a solution. As mentioned before, we'll keep you updated with any new developments. Thanks again for your patience on this.
Patience...
Patience...
Patience...
Patience...

I don't have more PATIENCE, I'm ENRAGED, gonna quit this game just when I submit this post.

Devetate
02.07.2012 , 06:36 PM | #404
game is unplayable for me! thanks for listening!

Unplayable = unpayable!!!

/signed

shadowstorm
02.07.2012 , 06:36 PM | #405
Quote: Originally Posted by Srqt View Post
I got credit on a US East coast server. Finished my daily about 40/150 on my weekly and around 8k Valor. This seems to only be happeneing on certain servers.
Well i got my daily done and i have the 30/150 for the weekly. I did this around 3 hours ago, and now on my server it doesnt seem to be working so, make whatever conclusion you would like out of that.

AGoldCrayon
02.07.2012 , 06:37 PM | #406
Had no issues with kills counting today in ilum. Whatever the issue is, it's not that they disabled kills counting on purpose. It must be a bug of some sort, because it's not happening all the time.

bishanator
02.07.2012 , 06:37 PM | #407
Same thing happening on Wound In the Force.

There for half an hour killing players.....not a single kill counted to the daily/weekly and no valor gain.

;-;
Squadron 419

Missnlink
02.07.2012 , 06:38 PM | #408
I was getting credit this afternoon around lunch time (EST) and now in the evening I am not getting credit for anything, including valor and kills.
My better smells like french toast.

Slopster
02.07.2012 , 06:40 PM | #409
Saber of Exar Kun
Slopster
All republic players getting no valor or daily credit.

Nothing at nodes. Nothing away from nodes. Played for about 45 min and gave up. Solo, ops, small group, and still nothing.

Vastly outnumbered by Imps at center. No point whatsoever.

All republic simply left Ilum about 5 minutes ago.
Slopster 55 JS / Slop 55 JK / Slew 55 SM / Sloppily 55 TR
Slather 55 SW / Slopstar 55 SI / Sludgy 55 BH / Slot 55 IA
Stay Classy
Prophecy of the Five (PVP-EST)

Ethias
02.07.2012 , 06:41 PM | #410
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone,

I wanted to give you all a quick update. The dev team has been investigating the cause of this issue and they're closer to figuring out a solution. As mentioned before, we'll keep you updated with any new developments. Thanks again for your patience on this.
I'd like to take this moment to suggest that your dev team find a way to allow us to actually test patches so really major bugs stop making it live.

seriously. please put in transfers to the test server, or an auto leveler, or SOMETHING.