Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

** BIOWARE Response Needed for Game-breaking Ilum Bug **

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
** BIOWARE Response Needed for Game-breaking Ilum Bug **
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

justregularjoe
02.07.2012 , 05:38 PM | #371
Quote: Originally Posted by Daeth View Post
I got all my updates fine, all 150. Not sure why you didnt get them at mid. Maybe players have a cut off for giving valor after a certain amount of deaths in a period of time.

I imagine most players complaining in this thread are republic base instakill exploiters though.
Naa we have really epic fair battles on my server, its totally broken right now

~ Hedarr Soongh

Daeth
02.07.2012 , 05:39 PM | #372
Quote: Originally Posted by ExceedingLimits View Post
WRONG AGAIN SONNY. Thanks for your horrible contribution to this topic though. I know for a fact that no one is getting kills to count or valor for Kinarth Spider Server.
You are clearly trolling. All my guild got our updates within half an hour. So you dont know anything for a fact.

urdmyz
02.07.2012 , 05:39 PM | #373
I find it kind of amusing that with every attempt BioWare Dev's make to correct a failure on their part all they end up doing is creating an even larger cluster f**k. I mean how hard is it to give Ilum some proper objectives and rewards.

Make the PvP Part of Ilum a large warzone on a Queue with a set number of slots per hour with a purpose. Lets say for example Capturing all 5 bases first wins and have a valor reward for the Win and Small reward for a loss. Instead of making it 30 kills/Armaments make it 3 Ilum wins a daily/9 Ilum wins a week that way it stops ppl sitting in there valor farming. The area wont be overrun by one particular faction and it would give more incentive to players if you actually got something for doing it as opposed to oh gotta go collect 30 armaments a day, oh i'm done now ill leave.

What an utter waste of an entire zone. Why would you punish a large part of the SWTOR community for what a small number of inbred low life's did. Why not roll them back to valor 1? I mean it's only fair. Also you would think that allowing players to die in Iilum and then to type /stuck to have them return instantly to where they died is an exploit and a half.

I mean the bottom line is this, if Bioware is trying to break PvP more than what it already is then go ahead and make changes before asking those who pay to play what they think. I mean if you don't that is your prerogative but at the end of the day we the people vote with our wallets. It wouldn't be that big a deal considering Guild Wars 2 is on the way as is Tera.

Lulzbot
02.07.2012 , 05:40 PM | #374
I completed both my weekly and daily today on Ilum. Perhaps this is a L2P issue?

JoxerNL
02.07.2012 , 05:42 PM | #375
finished both daily and weekly here.

xleonx
02.07.2012 , 05:43 PM | #376
Didn't read every post, but i had this happen to me today.

Was in Ilum and got stuck at 77/150 for about 20-30mins. The reason i found this to be was because i hadn't died a single time in about 40-60mins.

Thinking i was bugged or something, i decided to allow my self to be killed.

Once killed and back to my group, i started getting kill credits again.

FMLDestroyer
02.07.2012 , 05:44 PM | #377

justregularjoe
02.07.2012 , 05:45 PM | #378
Quote: Originally Posted by Lulzbot View Post
I completed both my weekly and daily today on Ilum. Perhaps this is a L2P issue?

hundreds of people say something is broken after a patch, and this guy comes in with L2P.

You could be helpful and say

"It seem to be working fine on my server, xxxxx "

But no, L2P is a lot more helpful.

Manigma
02.07.2012 , 05:45 PM | #379
Ugh /signed - Kill quite a few reps in mid - no valor no kill reward, same thing happens later that evening with different players. Had to do it the old fashioned way - crates. Must be a bloody nightmare for Republic on my server though, I do feel sorry for them.

-Hidden Beks-

Nauwra
02.07.2012 , 05:46 PM | #380
Hotfix. Rollback. Whatever you have to do, do it tomorrow.

Stop playing with my money.