Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Trooper Companion Customizations - nearly nonexistant

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Trooper
Trooper Companion Customizations - nearly nonexistant

msrose
02.07.2012 , 08:32 AM | #1
Nice, every other class has loads of companion customizations for sale for a little bit of credits in cantinas, heck most classes get one for free Oh no but not trooper. Nearly every trooper companion but Elara Dorne has ONE CUSTOMIZATION and i have to pay 10 USD on a security key. Big slap in the face, no wait, giant backhanded slap in the face while asleep, while pouring cold water and getting kicked in the groin.
Havoc Squad Reporting for Duty!

Kheldras
02.07.2012 , 09:42 AM | #2
Well,yes, we have a lot of "Alien" Companions.

BTW the Security Key App for my Android Mobile costed me zero, and it IS more security.
...and thats the way the flatcake crumbles.

SirWai
02.07.2012 , 11:35 AM | #3
umm theirs a vendor at bugtown that sells customizations for her... forgot what planet that was but i remember the town being called bugtown, if you payed attention to the storyline, you know where that is

SInghian
02.07.2012 , 11:43 AM | #4
On Balmorra the vendor there has 6 customizations for her.

msrose
02.07.2012 , 07:32 PM | #5
I know, I said Besides elara.

Not everyone has a smartphone. It's dumb, its favoritism, and troopers get the short end of the stick once again, how is it fair? trooper mirror class aka BH has aliens and they have plenty of non security key customizations. It's Downright insulting how the republic is shafted once again.
Havoc Squad Reporting for Duty!