Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Another one of these threads..

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Another one of these threads..

HookSocks
12.13.2011 , 09:09 AM | #1
Honestly my only problem is that people who ordered regular or digital edition are getting in before the people who have ordered the Collectors Edition. The main reason for me getting the collectors edition was so that I could get access before other people.

I mean at this point the invites seem to be completely random so is it possible that I won't even get early access until the 18th? Because if so I'm going to go get my money back and just buy a regular copy.

Oh, and pre ordered on July 27th

Aenaey
12.13.2011 , 09:11 AM | #2
Where did it say in the description of the CE that you would be given preference to the early access? I read it over a few times in my decision making (digital delux was my end choice) and no where did it say the early access was tiered of which version you bought... did you make a big ole assumption? Cause we all know what that does.

HookSocks
12.13.2011 , 09:16 AM | #3
Actually when the pre orders first became available Collectors Edition said up to two weeks early access. I knew at that time that was extremely unlikely to happen, and other versions had shorter early access time.

And like I said, I'm just curious to know if it's possible that I'll have to be wait 4 or 5 days before I get an early access code.

Also

"we will be emailing invitations to join Early Game Access based on the order in which you redeemed your Pre-Order Code."

I'm a bit curious to know on what the order is they are basing this off of. I'm not mad and going to not play the game because of this, just a little sad I got up so early to play but can't.