Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Announcement email

bowchikkawow
12.15.2011 , 11:14 AM | #1
I did not recieve any announcement email about early game access. Does this mean something is wrong with my account/did something wrong in redeeming it or do you only get that email right when you are able to get in game?

VanCarak
12.15.2011 , 11:29 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by bowchikkawow View Post
I did not recieve any announcement email about early game access. Does this mean something is wrong with my account/did something wrong in redeeming it or do you only get that email right when you are able to get in game?
Just keep checking, they will be sending out more waves of emails later today. Check your launcher every so often, and if the play button is not greyed out, you can play. It's what I've done, and the email came later >.<
Cathar? Pshaw! That's so last patch. Give us Shistavanen, or give us Death!

Dharkon
12.15.2011 , 11:32 AM | #3
Check in "My Account, Pre-Order" and it shows the date you registered the code. No code = No pre-order acess. Good Luck
There are only two constants in life, death and divorce.

captjet
12.15.2011 , 11:36 AM | #4
I, too, have received no announcement email. I got the pre-order confirmation, but my friend who ordered on the day before I did got her announcement like 4 days ago. Hopefully we haven't been forgotten...

VanCarak
12.15.2011 , 11:37 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Dharkon View Post
Check in "My Account, Pre-Order" and it shows the date you registered the code. No code = No pre-order acess. Good Luck
I don't have a code registered on my account, but I'm in early access, so that doesn't necessarily mean anything.
Cathar? Pshaw! That's so last patch. Give us Shistavanen, or give us Death!

hindhaughlee
12.15.2011 , 11:37 AM | #6
Put in my pre-order code on 28th Nov and no invite.

Ratahpla
12.15.2011 , 11:38 AM | #7
Well, both my and my wife's pre-order codes show in late September, and neither of us have an email invite yet. We got our beta invite emails without issue. As a final note, we are already playing, so something is obviously wrong with the notification system.

TheWickedted
12.15.2011 , 11:40 AM | #8
I do not have my product code email yet but I am pre reg for DDE and early access. December 9th though so fingers crossed.
-End of line.

hindhaughlee
12.15.2011 , 11:41 AM | #9
Well they have not got as far as Nov 28th, play button is greyed out.