Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Qyzen Fess Weapon Issues

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Qyzen Fess Weapon Issues

ashmir
12.18.2011 , 12:42 PM | #21
yeah this is something i hope is addressed soon there needs to be a techblade put on com vendors for him since u cant get something for every other role

mrkab
12.18.2011 , 03:19 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by baddyfett View Post
This is all true. They changed him to melee but kept his main stat as Aim. Don't ask me why. He's not broken, his main stat just doesn't jive anymore. Feed him Aim gear and give him Techblades to swing and you'll be good until they adjust it.
How many classes where Heavy Armor and have something other than Aim as a primary stat?

Just Guardian, so unless you want him running around in Knight clothes or want finding armor to be as hard as finding weapons they better stick with Aim.

Bob_Ta-aar
12.18.2011 , 03:29 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by bradsimp View Post
the reason he uses aim is because he only has one eye, aim does the same thing as strength for him and bioware thought it would be funny or quirky. as for armor and weapons, i havnt had a problem keeping him equiped, maybe some people just play the game wrong
duh, it has nothing to do with playing the game wrong, if there simply aren't as many suitable items for Qyzen than for all the other companions. this has to do with bad balancing.
I don't care about what stats he uses and if he's ranged or meele and what kind of weapon he uses. but there is NO reason to make his items rarer than those for other companions.
why are there no orange techblades? any reason for that?

imo the companions are by far not customizable enough anyways. why not have a choice in what weapons they use?
Patience, my young apprentice! The Force WILL be with you ... eventually !

RTLate
12.18.2011 , 08:43 PM | #24
corusant comendation reward vendor in republic fleet
~14 medals for orange techblade

scratch that i purchased and he cannot equip - maybe because it is force power?

DarthNiktu
12.18.2011 , 09:14 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by RTLate View Post
corusant comendation reward vendor in republic fleet
~14 medals for orange techblade

scratch that i purchased and he cannot equip - maybe because it is force power?
Thats what I was afraid of and looked it up before buying. Thanks for not letting me do the same mistake

akanesama
12.18.2011 , 09:56 PM | #26
Heh, I just came on here to see if I was crazy about no Coruscant commendation weapon being available for Qyzen Fess. >.<

Zayta
12.18.2011 , 10:36 PM | #27
Same problem here with Qyzen so I bumping the thread. This really needs to be addressed.

Overtone
12.18.2011 , 10:57 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Zayta View Post
Same problem here with Qyzen so I bumping the thread. This really needs to be addressed.
Yes it does... pretty damn ******** IMO
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
If I can use blue 46s armorings/mods/enhancements in all of my armor and mh/oh and have competitive stats in a PvP environment, why cant I use that same gear to be competitive in PvE?
Seems like a double standard to me.

galgoz
12.19.2011 , 03:15 AM | #29
Guess I'll pick a different healer class until they fix this.

Kithzyan
12.19.2011 , 03:37 AM | #30
All they need to do is just add -1- orange, fully moddable techblade at a lowish level (Taris or lower) and things would be alright, not fine, because thats still only one choice, but at least with a fully moddable you would always have the chance to keep one fully updated to your level.