Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Qyzen Fess Weapon Issues

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Qyzen Fess Weapon Issues

Mysticjbyrd
03.29.2012 , 11:31 AM | #161
Quote: Originally Posted by Jaece-Peisher View Post
qyzen is suppose to be the damager, yet the best tech blades that i find (that he only uses) are scarce and limited, they are weak in every spec, and darned annoying to wait to get, its been like 10 levels since he has recieved a new one and the ones on the galactic trade are just as bad. can the team really get on this, howw im i going to take the emperor if i cant even deal with my (way lower) level enimies?....
no qyzen is the tank, and you better get used to him because you will be stuck with him for a long while. The AH is your friend when finding techblades.

Darlgon
03.29.2012 , 11:40 AM | #162
Check out this thread. Send an ingame email to one of these guys on your server with your level and if you want more Aim or End on the weapon.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...lade+armortech

tatatan
05.28.2012 , 11:41 PM | #163
Hi,
i played empire characters so far, now started jedi sage with Qyzen as companion. I was quite surprised he uses Aim instead of Strength.
I believe it is issue. E.g. as sith inquisitor (companion Khem Val) and with Synthweaving, i can craft heavy armor for Khem with STR ... (while Aim needs armstech)...

Also Note: Khem Val uses vibroblade with hilt (as modable component) while Qyzen's techblade where modable component is barrel (so it's like kind of range weapon) ...

It is confusing. Thanks for this thread that cleared this for me....

wargonglok
05.29.2012 , 09:09 AM | #164
Quote: Originally Posted by Nahela View Post
It's a bit frustrating that not only do Consulars have to wait an obscenely long time for a second companion, but there's no easy access to a weapon upgrade for the first companion.

Level 18 and he's sitll using his starter staff. :\
lololololol, oh yes, waiting till nar hsadda, forever!!!!!!!!!! at least my imp agent only has to wait till alderaan, for a companion thta is still pretty much useless

only 2 classes get a comp faster than you, bounty hunters, and imp agents have to wait even longer

stop comlaining, and if you want to fix the problem, how bout get 50 consular friends and mass bug report.

it will be a noticeable spike, all at once and smae topic, and they willd o something about it
Sniper, 'nough said

Gosaints
12.22.2012 , 04:08 PM | #165
On Nar Shaddaa one weapon vendor in the Promenade sell a level 24 techblade that Qyzen Fess can use. It is much better than his old one.l

Jedi_riches
12.26.2012 , 12:19 PM | #166
You don't even have to wait that long, there's a orange techblade available from the Courasant commendations vender which will take you all the way through. its the Prototype Battle Techblade and I think it was about 14 commendations.

toyfanatic
12.27.2012 , 06:48 PM | #167
Quote: Originally Posted by Jedi_riches View Post
You don't even have to wait that long, there's a orange techblade available from the Courasant commendations vender which will take you all the way through. its the Prototype Battle Techblade and I think it was about 14 commendations.
Or you can buy a oranger modable one on the GTN for a lvl20 toon. If anyone is looking for free there is a green modable (its ironic that all your other pets start with a green modable weapon)one that drops from a quest on balmora. If any lvl50's do the dailies on belsavis a orange modable one drops- that quest is repeatable and drops a orange moddable weapon for all your pets.

Nythain
12.29.2012 , 09:19 PM | #168
Holy crap this thread has been necro'd so much it makes zombies look lively.