Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

will the stories continue?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
will the stories continue?

Girdeux
02.08.2012 , 03:53 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by minikara View Post
it's not the exact link i remember i saw, but i did a search on google and THIS is one of the things i found that mentions 8 chapters per class.

There is also THIS page that mentions it also with a link to a video interview in which the swtor lead writer mentions it.

A decent search on google should give even more answers.
I watched the interview and Daniel Erickson never mentions there is going to be 8 chapters planned. He says there is 8 Chapter 1's when referring that Chapter 1 length is about the average play through of Kotor 1. Obviously the 8 Chapter 1's being the 8 different classes..I doubt people are going to wait 1-2 years for story continuations, seems a bit long.

The first article cant even comprehend what Daniel E was talking about . I thought it seemed wierd that only 1-2 months ago Stephen Reid, Drew K and Daniel E have all said they arent talking about future class story content yet and that article poped up saying otherwise.

BroddiRyan
02.08.2012 , 05:45 PM | #12
after reading these i had no idea about the interlude at 50, and yes it does seem a long time to continue a story, so my guess is, there are going to be a number of chapters, probably not just 8, and they will have expansions for this, not like WoW expansions, but have a new chapter every 6-8 months, along with more flashpoints and pvp stuff. its a good idea what they are doing to keep people honed in, i agree that just the fact that its chapter 1, there has to be more chapters. im just excited to see what they do with the stories in the future, and how they plan on elaberating throughout the game.

Noyjitat
02.08.2012 , 11:56 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by minikara View Post
i can't really remember the link, but i know for sure i saw a few weeks back an interview in which they said each storyline will have 8 chapters.

Now when the next chapters will come i have no clue, but i really hope they do.
And I hope they don't stop at 8. This game could last for 10 or more years and as long as all the voice actors/actresses are alive and employed by bioware they can continue voicing the scripts.