Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

False emperor last boss needs to be fixed!

Ephesia
02.07.2012 , 04:20 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Ferid View Post
Well my frustration comes mainly from the fact that if you get knocked down the ledge you get thrown out of the FP which is a nonsense for me.
If that's your frustration know that it is an intended mechanic and not a bug, if you get a knockback down the ledge then tell your team to wipe themselves, if they don't it's your fault for not being careful about knockbacks - NOT including a bug where he still continues to knockback below 10%.

Krassva
02.07.2012 , 06:06 AM | #12
I have also experienced the same as the OP where one in my party gets pushed over the ledge, we kill the boss, and he cant loot, or get the completion of the FP. This is surely a bug as if you die on any other boss the group kills you can run in/ get ressed and loot.

Kinediks
02.12.2012 , 02:45 PM | #13
THis thread is a couple days old but whatever. The knockback below 10% is ****. He came at me across the room and hit me off the bridge. This was my first time doing this, but I didnt get credit for the weekly or daily. Very annoying.

Ruzlix
02.12.2012 , 08:29 PM | #14
You say you get him down to about 10% after 2nd stun? I think that is mildly impossible but if you do that, you can just dps him to death... He only goes immune and need to be thrown off at 9% after the 4th stun. Only after the 4th stun and 9% does he stop doing knockbacks, so if you like you say get him to 10% after 2nd, that's why he still does it and I cannot grasp how you never attempted to just kill him like any other mob cause he doesn't go immune?
SCYTHEK - Sith Sorcerer on Peragus Mining Facility
ARYX - Operative on Peragus Mining Facility

Cristobell
02.12.2012 , 08:44 PM | #15
This happened to me today as well as another run where a friend of mine was thrown out. Even after he gets to 10% he knocked me off and out of instance. I'm fine with dying, but not receiving credit for the flashpoint and not being able to access the loot is unacceptable. It is pretty much an entire run down the drain.

camberme
02.12.2012 , 08:47 PM | #16
the only time i've ever had issues with this boss is when I force pushe him off, during his ligtning and he landed on a littel outcropping below, he didnt die, and he owned us from down there, but other htan that, the last person in the stun of 4, needs to take him to the bridge.
PAX REPUBLICA
SWTOR Thread Guild Website
Casual PVP with Hardcore Determination

firesprite_ea
02.13.2012 , 12:06 AM | #17
weird. this is the easiest boss we encountered so far. even on HM he is just pathetically easy to kill IMO, so i think you just need a bit more group work.

As was mentioned - start moving him at abt 15%. Bear in mind that he has no AOE push, but instead his push is based on the line b/w him and the target of his jump.
So, at 15% tank starts pulling him along the bridge and at the same time positions him/herself so that in case pushed - he/she just slides along the bridge, not hard, really.
The entire group stays on the other side in the similar way so that in case he jumps (and that jump-push is random) they are thrown on the stairs.
As soon as he hits 10% (depending on the situation by the way. One time he started his doubt act when he was at 11% ... so after he stunned us all and selected the tank for 1-1 fight he ended with 1% total HP left )he will ONLY chain lightning. he will not do anything else. And pushing him off the bridge will be very easy by then.