Ven Zallow Wants You!

Airoper

You're about 7 weeks too late.

And you provide no incentives or data on population health or current faction balance situation.

So basically what you say pretty much goes for any server out there. And anyone rerolling at this stage is likely to make damn sure it's on a server they want to stay on..

Edited by Shmn

As a well known republic player on VZ, i can say that we are outnumbered by empire significantly (as im sure pretty much every other server is). We did have some world pvp in tatooine today which was a nice change of pace, and it wasnt in the den!

The main incentive to play on Ven Zallow is that it has me. If you see me in a warzone, you know you're going to win, if you see me in your raid group you know that you're going to one-shot everything (not responsible for saving your gimp -editted- during the council fight) and if you're republic and see me then you know you're going to die, but it will be in a memorable fashion and likely full of color commentary.

That said, server is NOT looking for more imperials, so if you're looking to join the Sith of the month club, look elsewhere. Republic on the other hand, very much wanted.