Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Locked out of my ACCOUNT

Anthonyyy
12.15.2011 , 10:49 AM | #11
see what i did was i wrote my security questions down on a peice of paper and i put it away where no one will find it mwhahahaha... atleast if i forget i could just look on my paper
WoW is dead to me now

Renissara
12.15.2011 , 10:50 AM | #12
How many favorite movies do you have? Try a couple.

I keep misremembering the answer to my security question, and have yet to be banned.

(However, if my sister finds out I keep misremembering who the maid of honor was at my wedding there will be h*** to pay.)

-Chaos
12.15.2011 , 10:50 AM | #13
I put mine on a Text Document on my computer..
KAJIDIC
BULLIES CHAPTER
As i walk through the valley of the shadow of death i will fear no one

Ragefell
12.15.2011 , 10:51 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Ziborn View Post
try resetting ur password worked for me :P
OMG you are awesome!!! I did this, although it asked me the same question, I was able to put it in correctly this time. Wahoo account no longer locked EGA here I Come

Zandall
12.15.2011 , 10:53 AM | #15
"wahoo" account no longer blocked huh? If you typed in the answer to your security question like that no wonder you were locked out

Jett_Skirata
12.15.2011 , 10:57 AM | #16
People astound me

I answered 5 questions, and can answer them all in the matter of a second or two.

Tip one: Donít choose a question if you have to think hard about what your secret answer should be

Tip two: Donít use spaces. Never ever ever. If you know you donít use spaces you donít have to worry about wondering ďDid I use spacesĒ Same goes with punctuation.

Tip three: Answer all questions in lower case letters only. I donít know if this specific system is case sensitive or not, but there are similar systems that are.
Squadron 3X11
Reckless Fury
If we can't get you Killed, no one can.

Elkoremarrdk
12.15.2011 , 10:57 AM | #17
I need help i am lock out too hav be from the 13 i am on hold to support 2.30 hour.

My sectry word is Ňrhus but the system dont like the Ň... i made the 5 you can put in Ň as areply i know now that you CANT anymore
but how can i get in when i still hav a Ň ?

Someone what i shall use ?

The is a new acount to getin to the forum, but i like my main account back.

smccloud
12.15.2011 , 11:00 AM | #18
Even when I reset my password, I get the same security question
Do or do not, there is no try.
-Yoda

Edhelliel
12.15.2011 , 11:21 AM | #19
Join the club!

I for one, have already created a ticket 3 days ago, spend Ä10 on phone costs, and send 2 mails to support@swtor.com without any reply or breakthrough.

Then I get a reply on the forum: Itís not safe enough to do this by mail! Why did one of your employees told me to send a mail to support, with my ID, if my mail isnít safe? Why would I want to make my social number public? If it is safe enough to send my ID to you, to confirm I am the rightful account holder, it is safe enough to receive my answers so I can finally CHANGE my questions, which enables me to play now, and saves you a lot of time and complaints.
"A Hero and Coward both run, only a Hero runs in the right direction."

Zanilos
12.15.2011 , 11:25 AM | #20
Make a new account, if your cache is in the same state as when you made your account, your security qs will be in the drop down menus. Thats how i solved mine. so literally makea new acc on new email then go SQ then press down key on each q answer box to see what you wrote in there.