Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Honestly, I have lost all desire to level another toon

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Honestly, I have lost all desire to level another toon

kinglanevothree
02.08.2012 , 03:16 AM | #51
Spoiler
My Little Tauntaun - Darth Xedrix server
Commando (Main) - Gunnery spec
Gunslinger - Sharpshooter spec
Mercenary - Arsenal spec

Kheldras
02.08.2012 , 08:16 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Anxxxiety View Post
I don't think my spacebar can handle leveling another toon.
Spacebarring though the story, then whining thst the dtory was bad... Maybe you would have gotten a hint of the plot, if you would not have spacebarred to 50.
...and thats the way the flatcake crumbles.

Parrothead
02.08.2012 , 09:20 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by RuQu View Post
Chapters 1 and 2 have endings, Chapter 3 ends with "we are at war again." The whole point of Chapter 3 is to set up for the Operations and future story releases.
This. Its made even more clear by the story arc on Ilum.

Parrothead
02.08.2012 , 09:23 AM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by kinglanevothree View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler

kinglanevothree
02.08.2012 , 10:49 AM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by Parrothead View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler
My Little Tauntaun - Darth Xedrix server
Commando (Main) - Gunnery spec
Gunslinger - Sharpshooter spec
Mercenary - Arsenal spec

kuan
02.08.2012 , 05:27 PM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by PeacefulViolence View Post
I can't even bring myself to level my first toon to 50, i just stopped at level 45, i guess i just need some time away from the game.

MMO's shouldn't be about story to begin with, one of the problems i'm having with this game is not a lack of story, it's the fact that it has one, lol... Perhaps i'm just used to the way every other MMO is, i know i'm not the only person that feels this way though, the class quests are great, i have no problem with that, but why on earth would Bioware ever choose to do voiced side quests, it just doesn't make any sense whatsoever, and voiced repeatable quests are even worse.
Wow dude did u read even 1single article about this game before buying it???Guess not !!!However , if u did so u would know that their main promotion and depth was in the storylines !And about the op ,I agree that the ending was like *** is this (for my part ,I was searching the end of my story until I realized this **** was the end )I am not a happy end fan but I also don't like unfinished plots .
A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.

IGN-Thrace (Vanguard) -Scepter of Ragnos