Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Honestly, I have lost all desire to level another toon

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Honestly, I have lost all desire to level another toon

Andryah
02.06.2012 , 04:49 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Anxxxiety View Post
I don't think my spacebar can handle leveling another toon.
wrong game for you, if you are serious about what you said, IMO.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

Oldraven
02.06.2012 , 04:50 PM | #12
The ending to the Inquisitor storyline had me cackling like a madman.

PeacefulViolence
02.06.2012 , 04:51 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
wrong game for you, if you are serious about what you said, IMO.
So basically you're saying that if you roll another character on the same faction you are going to listen to every side quest and repeatable quest all over again? If so, you really are a tolerant person.

People say that this game has incredible replay value, that is so far from the truth it's not even funny, the only thing that makes this game somewhat replayable is the main class quests, other than that it is absolutely painful to listen to sub-par voice acting and writing for the side quests.

Fedarsond
02.06.2012 , 04:51 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Anxxxiety View Post
I don't think my spacebar can handle leveling another toon.
This pretty much sums it up for me aswell.

Jandi
02.06.2012 , 04:54 PM | #15
Then don't. No one is forcing you to, nor is it required for anything. If you bored and don't want to level an alt, then stop playing until there is more content out or you get the urge again. I don't understand how some one not wanting to play is somehow an issue that needs discussing in any way.
Those that demand respect deserve only pity.

PeacefulViolence
02.06.2012 , 04:55 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Jandi View Post
Then don't. No one is forcing you to, nor is it required for anything. If you bored and don't want to level an alt, then stop playing until there is more content out or you get the urge again. I don't understand how some one not wanting to play is somehow an issue that needs discussing in any way.
You don't get it do you, Bioware CAN address this issue, it can be remedied so easily but they choose to ignore us.

Panner_
02.06.2012 , 04:55 PM | #17
I've got two 50s. If I want to level yet another alt soon, I'll probably do something weird, like only space missions or only warzones, because I really need a break from the normal planet missions.

Jandi
02.06.2012 , 04:56 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by PeacefulViolence View Post
So basically you're saying that if you roll another character on the same faction you are going to listen to every side quest and repeatable quest all over again? If so, you really are a tolerant person.

People say that this game has incredible replay value, that is so far from the truth it's not even funny, the only thing that makes this game somewhat replayable is the main class quests, other than that it is absolutely painful to listen to sub-par voice acting and writing for the side quests.
I have 3 50s and I've listened to every convo. Do you know why? Because they are different for every single base class, and your responses are different as well. The only thing that stays the same is the actual quest.
Those that demand respect deserve only pity.

Staffordshire
02.06.2012 , 04:58 PM | #19
I got a BH to 33 then decided to try a Force class for something different. I've always been a bit of an alt-hopper but this game is soooo linear that it makes creating alts fairly unattractive. I can't decide what zone(s) to go to after the first planet, my course is pre-determined for the great majority of the game.

Sure, each class's main story quests are different, but all the filler is the same. I'm tired of this game before I can even decide on which class I like best

Kauhu
02.06.2012 , 04:59 PM | #20
Uh, what did you really expect. It's not like KOTOR1 or 2's storylines were that awesome-best-story-telling-in-the-history? Maybe it's just me, or then people are looking at them through rose-eyed glasses. Maybe it's just the hype, and people were expecting too much *shrug*

KOTOR1:

Spoiler

Utinni!