Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Maul Returns?

NatJaesSnell
02.06.2012 , 11:02 PM | #21
Um guys, Star Wars is full with clones. Doesn't seem that strange to me.

Gantoris_Aym
02.06.2012 , 11:28 PM | #22
If Mary Shelly can create Frankenstein, then we haven't seen the last of ANYONE. Star Wars has taught us that for the cooler characters, death is only the beginning.

AetosV
02.06.2012 , 11:30 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Gantoris_Aym View Post
If Mary Shelly can create Frankenstein, then we haven't seen the last of ANYONE. Star Wars has taught us that for the cooler characters, death is only the beginning.
That might have an ounce of validity of Darth Maul was one of the cooler, or even remotely important, characters.

Tuscad
02.07.2012 , 12:40 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by SNCommand View Post
I hope it's a trick by Mother Talzin as a way of challenging Darth Sidious and Darth Tyranus
Darth Maul is alive and half insane, he has lost most of his memory and is on the planet Lortho. Darth Maul will return as a six legged cyborg.

Source: Star Wars: The Wrath of Darth Maul
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Gantoris_Aym
02.07.2012 , 12:42 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
Darth Maul is alive and half insane, he has lost most of his memory and is on the planet Lortho. Darth Maul will return as a six legged cyborg.

Source: Star Wars: The Wrath of Darth Maul
there was a comic book where he came back to kill luke like ten years before ANH, and he only had two legs... and Obiwan beat him, but with six legs...

Perhilion
02.07.2012 , 01:31 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by AetosV View Post
I was just bumming around on Wookieepedia, and I saw that Darth Maul will be returning in the animated "The Clone Wars", and that he did not, in fact, die at the hands of Obi-Wan Kenobi. Is it just me, or is the Star Wars universe beginning to go downhill?

Merely a thought.
Beginning?

I think it has already achieved terminal velocity.

JimG
02.07.2012 , 01:44 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Kanharn View Post
Clone wars cartoon is sort cannon and does not fit into official lore.
Sure it is cannon. Anything done by Lucas is cannon.

Lightmaguz
02.07.2012 , 01:51 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by MarkaRagno View Post
As far as I remember Darth Maul has been cloned similar to how Palpatine appears again around 10-11 ABY and the way that Star-killer got cloned. That would be my explanation but I am not sure.. Long time since I read lore.
Yes, the difference being Palpatine actually possesed his clones through the force so it was still him and the clones were mostly blank in their minds and Maul was really a clone. Palpatine made Vader fight one of those once actually to see if he was up to the task.

The_Black_Baron
02.07.2012 , 01:52 AM | #29
The Clone Wars series has been getting goooooooooood. Season 3 & 4 and half of season 2 are in fact GOOD. Season 1 and half of 2 were ok but Lucas and his team are getting there Sh*t together.
If you're not 1st, you're last!

revensix
02.07.2012 , 02:20 AM | #30
I'm a big fan of characters who get little screen time.

Raditz from DBZ my favorite, Boba Fett also awesome and Darth Maul the greatest sith ever.

And i always love the back story's and love to see them get more screen time.
A Bounty Hunter doesn't kill you too early or too late, he kills you exactly when he means to.