Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Greatest Force User of All Time

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Greatest Force User of All Time

Girdeux
02.17.2012 , 02:57 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Valsdad View Post
Mace Windu was being played and was going out that window regardless. You notice that Yoda was conveniently off-planet when Palpatine's true identity was revealed.

Honestly, if you know any amount of lore at all; Luke is far and away the strongest force user the galaxy has ever seen. You can hate it or love it, but Luke is a force demi-god. Abeloth had to be created to introduce real competition for him.
Except Lucas stated Windu beat Palpatine in the duel fair and square, so no he wasnt being "played". While stating in another interview you have to be Yoda, Windu or Pre Suit Anakin to have any chance of beating Sidious.

BrandonSM
02.17.2012 , 07:11 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Girdeux View Post
Except Lucas stated Windu beat Palpatine in the duel fair and square, so no he wasnt being "played". While stating in another interview you have to be Yoda, Windu or Pre Suit Anakin to have any chance of beating Sidious.
A duel is a small factor, its the Force Battle that Counts.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

areto
02.17.2012 , 07:33 AM | #53
Ahsoka is obviously the most powerful force user, check out this force grab:

http://i43.tinypic.com/33wtiwy.jpg

“People speak sometimes about the "bestial" cruelty of man, but that is terribly unjust and offensive to beasts, no animal could ever be so cruel as a man, so artfully, so artistically cruel.”

gabbystaff
02.17.2012 , 09:41 AM | #54
just to throw a wrench into this...i love watching the fan films and one of the best that talks of the beginnings of the force is a movie from spain called Dark Resurrection Volume 1&2.(http://www.darkresurrection.com/portal/) not only does these films go into the force but also shows the first masters of the force and is the best produced SW fan film i have ever seen.

Zeratho
02.17.2012 , 10:44 AM | #55
From the sith, the most powerful force user is Sidious I think, otherwise I would say Vader, but he never achieved his true potential.

From the jedi, there aren't that many really strong characters I know of, so I say Yoda.

My opinions are based from the movies.

Aximand
02.17.2012 , 11:07 AM | #56
Luke Skywalker is, Canonically, the most powerful mortal Force User in galactic history.
I'm not mean, you're just a sissy.
The Orange Pixel is the REAL Sith Emperor
I don't need luck, I've got ammo - Urdnot Grunt
Remember 4/22/2011. A day that shall live in infamy.

Valsdad
02.17.2012 , 11:50 AM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Aximand View Post
Luke Skywalker is, Canonically, the most powerful mortal Force User in galactic history.
This ^

There isn't really a debate to had on the issue.
Overtrebel, a right and proper scoundrel

Ossuri
02.17.2012 , 04:00 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by Valsdad View Post
This ^

There isn't really a debate to had on the issue.
really? did you guys just not read my post or ? Vitate consumed a planet ! he's THE emperor over 2k years old, and what did luke do that was so impressive?

VanorDM
02.17.2012 , 04:12 PM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by Ossuri View Post
did you guys just not read my post or ?
Did you not read the post that listed all the things that Luke did that makes him many, many more times more powerful the Sith Emperor?

I mean it was listed in this very thread one page back.

The Sith Emperor is a child compared to the power of Grand Master Luke.

Aximand
02.17.2012 , 04:23 PM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by Ossuri View Post
really? did you guys just not read my post or ? Vitate consumed a planet ! he's THE emperor over 2k years old, and what did luke do that was so impressive?
He needed a lot of help in order to consume said planet, Sidious was able to do that by himself and Luke is stronger than Sidious. Its an easy path to follow, but its been stated otherwise that Luke is the most powerful Force User in Galactic history, he's Anakin's potential realized, and Anakin had the potential to be 200% more powerful than Sidious.
I'm not mean, you're just a sissy.
The Orange Pixel is the REAL Sith Emperor
I don't need luck, I've got ammo - Urdnot Grunt
Remember 4/22/2011. A day that shall live in infamy.