Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

my companions gone forever?!?!?!?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
my companions gone forever?!?!?!?

02.06.2012 , 01:51 PM | #1
I'm on taris now and all my companions are gone, i can't even access the crafting menu or adjust their gear. I've been flying this planet solo and it's getting harder to do. I remember them telling me i had to do it alone but i have seen allot of videos online where people have companions with them. Am i going crazy? when do i get them back this is dumb

02.06.2012 , 02:04 PM | #2
thats some type of bug or file error you got cause they say you have to do it alone but all your companions are available you even get one on taris. I mean this is dumb question but have you tried hitting N the keybind for the crew skill window? I went through the whole place with kaliyo until I got the new person.
When you're so much smarter than your opponent that you know you do not even have to make an effort to beat him, that is when he smiles and hands you the vibroblade he just cut your heart out with.

02.06.2012 , 02:06 PM | #3
I'm assuming it's just that your companion circle is gone, correct?

Try hitting umm... I think the default key is N to bring up your companion/crafting menu. Then just click on the button to the upper right hand corner of the companion you want.
(If N doesn't bring up the companion window, look in keybinds for the "crafting/skill page" key.)

And if none of that works, then try the repair tool on your game files. Then if that doesn't work, put in a GM ticket.

02.06.2012 , 02:15 PM | #4
I think this is where I had the same problem and I wend through a lot of it solo until I saw some advice (similar to the above suggestion to try to summon another companion from the crew window) and I was able to adventure with my companion again.

02.06.2012 , 02:39 PM | #5
i had this problem during beta and BW never was able to fix it i hope they fix yours man cuz that sucks

02.06.2012 , 03:17 PM | #6
oh man that would suck... being a full healer i would be even more gimped if my tank companions went missing lol

02.06.2012 , 06:02 PM | #7
Press "N".

02.06.2012 , 06:35 PM | #8
Thought they fixed this (havent seen it since late december), but sometimes you cannot summon companions and pressing n would do nothing.

To fix this press ctrl-u twice or completely exit the game.

02.06.2012 , 08:01 PM | #9
hes stated several times he cant access the crafting menu

02.06.2012 , 08:02 PM | #10
or unless he didnt know N was the hotkey for it, then im stupid