Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please add a toggle to remove [Flirt]...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Please add a toggle to remove [Flirt]...

Lividcalm
02.06.2012 , 12:52 PM | #1
To the Dev's:

When you add more romance options in future patches, please give us a Toggle to turn off this "feature" completely. Many of us do NOT want these in the first place.

Personally, and I am not alone, I see no place for all the flirt/romance options in a Star Wars MMO, but if others want it that is fine. However, for those of us that do not want these options at least give us the ability to turn this off entirely.

While there are those who want and enjoy these [Flirt] options, there are just as many of us who do not need nor want a "dating" mechanic in our MMO's. This is not a dig, just the truth. Some of us see this as useless and trivial, and does nothing to enhance gameplay.

It's bad enough that as it is I might lose a response that would otherwise gain companion affection, so please do not make it so I lose even more by putting in to many of these; Or give us a toggle to turn off flirt options entirely; Or make this option an RP server only option, as this feature really is only for RP purposes.

Thanks.
Elryck - HAKD

Port Nowhere

Holden_Dissent
02.06.2012 , 12:53 PM | #2
I suppose you could just.... I don't know.... not click on Flirt?

Binaris
02.06.2012 , 12:53 PM | #3
if you don't like it. don't click it. really, do you believe new little Jedi babies come from the amazing space stork?

Lividcalm
02.06.2012 , 12:56 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Holden_Dissent View Post
I suppose you could just.... I don't know.... not click on Flirt?
Guess you skipped last para.

Quote:
It's bad enough that as it is I might lose a response that would otherwise gain companion affection, so please do not make it so I lose even more by putting in to many of these; Or give us a toggle to turn off flirt options entirely; Or make this option an RP server only option, as this feature really is only for RP purposes.
Elryck - HAKD

Port Nowhere

--Gunner--
02.06.2012 , 12:57 PM | #5
i guess u dont like mass effect... the best game ever. sucks to be u!

Lividcalm
02.06.2012 , 12:58 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Binaris View Post
if you don't like it. don't click it. really, do you believe new little Jedi babies come from the amazing space stork?
No but I believe responses like this are that of a troll who didn't read nor comprehend what I was saying.

Have a nice day.
Elryck - HAKD

Port Nowhere

Lividcalm
02.06.2012 , 12:59 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by --Gunner-- View Post
i guess u dont like mass effect... the best game ever. sucks to be u!
Mass Effect didn't have the companion affection / crafting mechanic.

Bad troll, back to your cave.
Elryck - HAKD

Port Nowhere

Coffyn
02.06.2012 , 01:04 PM | #8
If you want to get affection up, and don't want to flirt... buy companion gifts maybe?
<The Dark Path>
Corellian Run from Mind Trick
The Eisengel Legacy
Rayvene -- Sniper Nytemair -- Assassin

Darth_Gao_Gao
02.06.2012 , 01:05 PM | #9
not going to happen. have you played a bioware game in the past 5 years or so?

heh.

Lividcalm
02.06.2012 , 01:07 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Coffyn View Post
If you want to get affection up, and don't want to flirt... buy companion gifts maybe?
I am aware of companion gifts. If you read you would have seen that what I don't want are responses removed or over-written that could gain me affection all to put in a flirt option.
Elryck - HAKD

Port Nowhere