Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Has Anyone seen Legendary armor?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Has Anyone seen Legendary armor?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Satanski
02.16.2012 , 12:37 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Suriken View Post
Doh, thats stupid. Pandas next?

Owsley
02.16.2012 , 12:51 PM | #22
So there is a billion to one item drop in the game? This is something the devs are proud of? IMO time sinks are a substitute for lack of content.

Tovenar
02.16.2012 , 01:54 PM | #23
I believe the point is that it's not a time sink. You don't try to farm this. You either find one or don't by pure chance.
"So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."

-Darth Helmet

Mephane
02.23.2012 , 01:45 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Tovenar View Post
I believe the point is that it's not a time sink. You don't try to farm this. You either find one or don't by pure chance.
I would not be surprised if at the end those only 2 of that hinted-at super-rare items are acquiring dust on some alts played hardly at all...
Ceterum censeo chat bubbles addenda et party bomb reddendum esse.
---
The Alot is Better Than You at Everything

daMarek
02.23.2012 , 01:59 AM | #25
Yeah I might have gotten one and be like "meh its useless" and vendor trashed it.

sindustries
02.23.2012 , 02:17 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by daMarek View Post
Yeah I might have gotten one and be like "meh its useless" and vendor trashed it.
Exactly what I was thinking... lol

Sky_walkerPL
02.23.2012 , 06:34 AM | #27
There are more rare items I can think of:

Droid Disguise - but note that it's different than one used in Agent storyline.

Some rare speeders or other

or rare pets or other rare & funny pets.

Problem is that: We don't know which of these are in game and which aren't.... so it's hard even to start searching for things that might not exist. We don't want to live through Catch's Whitesaber Insanity again.
Sky Legacy, Hydian Way
[COLOR="PaleTurquoise"]Proudly contributed to: Color crystals RE guide DH DB. Created: Imp uniforms list.

ZudetGambeous
02.23.2012 , 07:34 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post
There are some very rare items in the game.

The rarest one of all, at this point, being a very unique Czerka invention that, so far, only two players (out of 1.85 billion loot checks at that level) have looted since the game launched.

That said, I can confirm that there are currently no Legendary armor pieces in the game. But that may change.
sounds like this is not a level 50 item... and most likely it was looted by 2 random casuals who had no idea what they had and probably vendored it lol.

At least we know there is at least 1 item out there... let the hunt begin
I tell you this: though neither he nor they yet know it, he is the greatest of all the Jedi. Jacen Solo is the living Jedi dream. Even without the Force, he is more dangerous than you can possibly imagine."

georgelue
02.24.2012 , 12:16 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by ZudetGambeous View Post
sounds like this is not a level 50 item... and most likely it was looted by 2 random casuals who had no idea what they had and probably vendored it lol.

At least we know there is at least 1 item out there... let the hunt begin
A billion... wow.... It shouldn't take too long.. maybe a few years?
Noxious Jen'ari
Hardcore │ PVE │ PVP │ PST
Website FAQ Guild HQ

Folgrin
02.24.2012 , 12:31 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Suriken View Post
Lmao thats awesome! How fun would that be in huttball, just camp behind enemy lines and wait for a pass lol

"Hey was that crate here before?" "I dunno, I guess so..." "Wait did it just move?!"
"You need to lay off that the stims man..."
◄ΞΞ[\████████▓▓▒░░ Victory for the Empire ░░▒▓████████)
Adas 65 - The Bastion