Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HM Essles, Last Boss

Ruuprect
02.06.2012 , 12:10 PM | #1
Did HM Essles and completed it for the first time the other night. Was mostly easy until the last boss, Vokk or whatever the name is.

Is this boss bugged? I was noticing that even when you run out of the GT Lightning even if you are like 15 feet away from it you still get hit. This happened about 3 out of 4 times. This made it really hard to heal everyone as if he hits you with it and then a sabre throw you are pretty much dead.

This boss was not hard at all(other than the seemingly bugged lightning strike), just wondering if anyone else noticed this? We wiped quite a few times to this happening. If this is not a bug, how the heck do you get out of this.

cobbhc
02.06.2012 , 12:46 PM | #2
Yes. We've had the same experience. This mechanic seems to be broken as best as we could tell. We figured it is probably faster, but sometimes I think the graphic / numeric updates aren't lining up - causing you to see one thing, but experience another.

Flain
02.06.2012 , 01:17 PM | #3
Firstly if you are having any significant lag at all or FPS issues then getting out of the lightning will be nigh on impossible. Ruling those two factors out the best way to get out of the purple circle (lightning) is to strafe left or right (using your Q and E keys) and then jump. That is strafe until your outside the circle and then tap your spacebar. Practise this move before you go inside and you should be fine, it seems to work for a lot of people. When I used to run forward out of the circle I always used to get hit.

Ruuprect
02.06.2012 , 01:22 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Flain View Post
Firstly if you are having any significant lag at all or FPS issues then getting out of the lightning will be nigh on impossible. Ruling those two factors out the best way to get out of the purple circle (lightning) is to strafe left or right (using your Q and E keys) and then jump. That is strafe until your outside the circle and then tap your spacebar. Practise this move before you go inside and you should be fine, it seems to work for a lot of people. When I used to run forward out of the circle I always used to get hit.
Awsome, I will give that a try. I tried strafing but never tried jumping. My lag is minimal(like 60-70ms) and FR are good. The worst part is trying to get evveryone to do this, I can handle 1 person getting hit but if more than 1 person gets hit by it, we are done.

Thank You