Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Channeled Abilities

Xecutive
12.15.2011 , 10:21 AM | #1
Is anyone else having a problem with their channeled abilities? Not only does the animation take way to long but before I even get one lick of damage the target(s) are already firing back, during the setup animation mind you. I don't remember it being that way during beta...

hadoken
12.15.2011 , 10:52 AM | #2
Full auto agros as soon as you press it, instead of when the damage starts.

Mortar rounds actually don't agro until the damage hits but there is a big delay in the damage when you start using the ability and casting.

So yea, there's a couple issues and I'm not sure which is the better way. In PVE I like how mortar rounds function, though it's a nightmare in PVP. The reverse is true for full auto.

Gydion
12.15.2011 , 06:02 PM | #3
The delay is big time when playing something like Hutt Ball. As a trooper I consistently feel the Sith are much quicker to attack. I'm really hoping that when the tanking skills come into play when I hit the low 20's that it won't matter.

SpaceGaunt
12.15.2011 , 06:50 PM | #4
Full auto is the only 'issue' I see with trooper channeled actions. I have it aggro before the it does damage, but not that big of a deal.

Chomag
12.15.2011 , 06:55 PM | #5
Only full-auto does this. The other channeled, the aoe damage one (Mortar ?) doesn't aggro.
Hard mode: Play Republic
Nightmare mode: Play Republic on a pvp server
Are you man enough for the challenge ? Aunt Satele wants YOU.
Republic. No kids allowed.