Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

'Daily' questions

Chancimus
02.06.2012 , 09:17 AM | #1
Hello all, I've just recent hit 50, got in a couple dailies on Belsalvis/ Illum and i got about 15-20 commendations left over after grabbing all new armor plates & my hilt.

I know through a couple of the +2/+4 group Heroics that you can get mods and enhancemetns, aside from those quests, where does one turn in commendations for 'Mods' and 'Enhancements'

Thanks in advance

JamieM
02.06.2012 , 09:27 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Chancimus View Post
Hello all, I've just recent hit 50, got in a couple dailies on Belsalvis/ Illum and i got about 15-20 commendations left over after grabbing all new armor plates & my hilt.

I know through a couple of the +2/+4 group Heroics that you can get mods and enhancemetns, aside from those quests, where does one turn in commendations for 'Mods' and 'Enhancements'

Thanks in advance
Unfortunately 'mods' and 'enhancements' are not available to purchase with daily comms. You can receive them through completing the group heroic quests on belsavis and the heroic quest on illum (Poison Strategies). It's a slightly slow process but after a week or so of doing those you will likely have swapped out your blue item mods for all 50/51 level pinks. You can also purchase any you are missing off the AH with the money accumulated.

You'll then be more than ready for HMs.

TheJediCouncil
02.06.2012 , 09:27 AM | #3
You don't. Solo dailys are for Armoring mods only. To get Mods and Enhancements you have to group up and do Heroics.

Chancimus
02.06.2012 , 09:37 AM | #4
Make sense, I got a 'Mod' from a lvl6 bag from one of the Bels. H quests but sadly it was for a sith sorc and i'm a Jug Tank. I have 4 'purps' along with all my Armor plating are fine, i guess i'll save some for quinn

Oh! also where would one find out which 'teir' is which? i'm looking through the form and i might just be a little slow on my reading but i cant seem to find it

I think its something like
Tioneese < Columni < Rakata (really bad spelling on those i think) With Tioneese being the worst of the 3, but the best from my oranges i'm currently wearing.