Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The force unleashed 3!

HobbieTheGenius
02.06.2012 , 03:15 PM | #21
So if a third one is made, does that mean Starkiller's gonna wield three lightsabers?

I'd much rather see another X-Wing game thanks.

Charell
02.06.2012 , 03:26 PM | #22
if it gets a new development team and it doesn't start production for another couple of years it'll be a nice treat. think about crimson empire! the third just came out. (except the fact that the first two weren't bad!)
Jedi Covenent: The Sohn Legacy
Charell SW, Dareo BH , Elleona SI Raliceh JC, Ellensohn RT, Le'pold SM
The Fatman: Coolestjediever JK Ebon Hawk: IA

Gantoris_Aym
02.06.2012 , 03:31 PM | #23
Better Camera Angles please. I'm sick of playing street fighter Star Wars.

Quote: Originally Posted by JCommando View Post
You know they cancelled the development right after TFUII was released right? A lot of the people who made the game got laid off and I'm not sure what happened to Blackman but I don't think it's coming out anytime soon.
it got KOTOR 3'd

Charell
02.06.2012 , 03:44 PM | #24
they need to explain how starkiller dies.
Jedi Covenent: The Sohn Legacy
Charell SW, Dareo BH , Elleona SI Raliceh JC, Ellensohn RT, Le'pold SM
The Fatman: Coolestjediever JK Ebon Hawk: IA

Kanharn
02.06.2012 , 04:30 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Charell View Post
Just wondering if others are waiting for the announcement of the game. What are some cool ideas that people want in it?
Not after FU2, what a let down.
Leader of The Alliance Union, Pre-launch Guild, Bloodworthy EU.

dronepilot
02.06.2012 , 05:02 PM | #26
I actually don't mind this game, TFU II was shorter than the first one, but the game play was really much better than the first. To me the combat system was some what improved, but not perfect, (camera) being the most awkward thing to work with. The actual story at the end of TFU II seems to remain open, they left this open for further possible expansion I think. They have never from what I have seen said that TFU III is cancelled, they merely mentioned that they have like a time window to work in, that they can think of what to do with the story I guess.

Most likely chance is, this will not happen, not with the way LA is lately. I certainly won't hold my breath for it to happen. But sure the whole story needs some kind of end, to finish off the actual story - or there lack of, from TFU II. Just to see the story come to a conclusion is satisfying enough, if they also get the final game for this series right this time.

Reaperchris
02.06.2012 , 05:12 PM | #27
How are people saying TFUII had a bad story and then saying it didn't exist???? Makes no sense. The story mode was short and yeah there was a storyline it may not have been good but for some reason SW fans always find something to whine about.
"The eye sees, but cannot see itself. Anyone can be the eye, but the key to Jedi training is to be able to see oneself."

SammyRath
02.07.2012 , 01:35 AM | #28
Quote:
Because Starkiller is interfering with the cannon of the force, the father would want him wiped out.
Spoiler

Starkiller has done nothing of that much importance to warrant that kind of attention.

Haajib
02.07.2012 , 03:31 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by SNCommand View Post
I have the nagging feeling that Ashoka will play some part if they ever make a sequel
hope not, i never want to see that filler characher ever again
http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/1567/duuude.png

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/1567/duuude.png

barkv
02.07.2012 , 03:57 AM | #30
I kind of wish TFUII was not made and TFU was left alone. It was sad that starkiller died but to a make him a clone. Idk if his a clone or the orginal its confusing. I just don't like they leave TFUII as a cliffhanger. Just make a book, video whatever. It might be years before we actually see how this ends if they ever decide to make TFUIII.
Which is better being a Jedi or being a Sith